san diego hotel...bahia resort..reviews?

KyMattDisney

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed here? Reviews.......looking to do 4 days in SD and then 5 days in DL at DLH....traveling with husband and 2 boys..ages 5 & 10...on the web it looks great!

I have stayed here and really liked it. My friend stayed and hated it. It's older and a little worn but I liked our view and the free ferry ride and the studio room we were in.

You may want to go to www.tripadvisor.com for reviews. We stayed at the Bahia back in 1994 and it was a few steps up in quality from the Dana Inn (from where we moved because it so so horrible when we were there). The rooms at Bahia were OK then but the walls were real thin; you could hear everything your neighbour was doing. We looked into staying at the Bahia last year, but found the reviews to be quite iffy. Some of the room decor looked like it hadn't been changed since 1994 when we were there...so I can see why there are comments about it being old and worn.

I ended up using Priceline and got the beautiful Hyatt La Jolla for $58/night!!! Now that is a gorgeous hotel with a huge bathroom (with 2 kids, that's a nice thing to have :flower: )!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter