San Angel Inn - Review

two*little*birds

DIS Veteran
We were there on September 12th.

Our ressie was for 7:15 but we had to wait just over an hour for our table. :eek: So many people were upset, it seems the restaurant was way overbooked.

The staff barely even acknowledged us, although our waiter wasn't so bad.

The food was pretty good, but we could barely see our plates since it was so dark in the restaurant. Plus our candle/lamp burnt out and the waiter didn't fix it until it was almost time for us to leave.

The atmosphere/setting of the restaurant is very nice, but I have mixed feelings on whether I would go again. :confused3

I tend to agree with your points. We were not seated late, but the service left a lot to be desired. It was so crowded that our server was rushed and rude. The staff is not very warm.

We agree with everything you said. The only place we differ, is that we will not return to the SAI. Have a nice day !! :thumbsup2

Nice to know we're not alone... the reviews lately haven't been good.

Oh well, mark it down as a learning experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter