San Angel Inn mini review

Crazy Kanga

DIS Veteran
We went there for lunch and had good food, but very slow service. I won't say this is the norm there, because people all around us were arriving after us and getting food before us. The people behind us got there a few minutes after us and were done and about to leave when we got our food. I had the chicken tacos al carbon, hubby had chicken nachos and son had chicken quesedilla. All of the food was good, but the slow service put a damper on things for me. It was a really hot day so the rest away from the heat was nice, it was just frustrating to see all these people coming in after us and getting their food before us. I guess it was one of those random things that can happen anywhere, but I won't be rushing back either.

Thanks for the mini review. I wonder if they lost your order and that's why it took so long. Sorry you had to wait.

Maybe the waiter/waitress got lost in the dark trying to find your table. I love the nighttime atmosphere but my husband is always looking for a light switch to make it brighter.

Maybe the waiter/waitress got lost in the dark trying to find your table. I love the nighttime atmosphere but my husband is always looking for a light switch to make it brighter.

LOL! My daughter refers to this restaurant as "the dark place!"

it was just frustrating to see all these people coming in after us and getting their food before us. I guess it was one of those random things that can happen anywhere, but I won't be rushing back either.

Totally agree-very frustrating to eat there - had the same experience at night, too. Food wasn't good either & so dark & crowded you couldn't really see what you were eating & we were there on the DDP. So all I can say is "been there, done that - won't go back to do anything but the boat ride...:rolleyes1

Thanks for the review, I would like to try this place in the future,:) maybe next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter