Samsung Galaxy S4 cases

I find it telling that all of the Disney apps are for iOS only. There are no Android or Windows versions. Yes, there is a very close relationship between Disney and Apple.

As a droid user with Disney apps on her phone, I can assure you this isn't the case.

Yes which apps are you talking about. As far as I know Disney only has/had two official park apps. The current My Disney Experience and the one before. Maybe other non park apps.

All the other apps are third party apps and not from Disney.

As for no Windows Apps thats because Windows phones have just not caught on.

As a droid user with Disney apps on her phone, I can assure you this isn't the case.

I'm also an Android user and the amount of "app's" (hate that word) that are official from The Walt Disney Co. are few and far between. The MDE application is available for an Android phone (I have an S3) but it is very inconsistent in how it works and sometimes just has to be deleted and reinstalled. The same MDE application is not available for Android tablets, will come up as not compatible with this device.

Now fast forward to Apple products. TWDC has numerous, very good, applications for the ipad (wife has many of them on her iPad - particularly for the grandkids) and they also work well between the phone and also the touch. Not even necessary to even use third party applications. Those same TWDC applications are not available for Android devices.

Disney's inter-relationship with Apple (you just have to look at who is on the Apple Board and who owns the most stock in TWDC for the inter-relationship) extends to all of the CM's park devices related to the new RFID enabled devices as all the handheld devices at the park entries, hotel lobbies, internal communications devices and the FP+ kiosks all all Apple devices.

Re: Galaxy S4 cases for HP World are available on the universal HP website to give you an idea of what is available. I hope you find one you like.

The relationship between Disney and Apple is definitely at play here, as others have mentioned. At one time Steve Jobs was the largest Disney shareholder. There is absolutely no doubt that they are privileging Apply products and apps, even though, in my mind, it's a foolish business decision.

The relationship between Disney and Apple is definitely at play here, as others have mentioned. At one time Steve Jobs was the largest Disney shareholder. There is absolutely no doubt that they are privileging Apply products and apps, even though, in my mind, it's a foolish business decision.

R. Iger (big chief at TWDC) is on the Apple board and a "trust" (or foundation - can't remember which and too lazy right now to look it up as it really doesn't matter) controlled by S. Jobs widow, is the largest outside stockholder of TWDC.

I haven't seen Android cases of any kind for sale in the Emporium or in Hollywood Studios. I know there were three or four different Galaxy S3 cases but I think Disney may be purging it from their shelves. I personally have a Galaxy S4 and I get bummed out whenever I see a really cool looking iphone 5 case, but nothing for my phone.

We just got back on Sunday and I only saw one case for the Galaxy SIII and that was at the World of Disney store in DTD. We checked everywhere too as I have the Galaxy SIII and DH is getting the Galaxy S4. Everything out is geared to Apple.

I have a Galaxy 3 so may try to look for one. It is pretty sad that everything out there is so iPhone focused. I wonder with MagicBands and FP+ if they will be doing more to support all kinds of phones since people will likely be relying on them more for their plans than in the past.

We were there for two weeks and just returned on Sunday. We all got brand new phones before we left, so we were looking for 3 different android cases but no luck except S3 which we didn't need. The soft cases are too small my for Note 2 so I gave up.

My daughter did notice that the boxed cases have colour coding on the sides of the box. They are either blue, green or orange for iPhone, android or iPod. Green is for Android.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter