Sam's Club has buy $100 Disney gift card, get $10 one free

Thanks for the Memphis Info... We're set for WDW & DCL over Thanksgiving and I'd love a ~10% discount. If I find them at the Southaven store I'll post it.

:surfweb:
Boy, you are conservative! I was thinking....figure what I will spend....and then double it! :rotfl:

Hello Seaulater! I am so glad you posted since I am too new to the boards to PM. We are going on the May 3 North to Alaska Cruise with you and I read that you are going to organize a scrapbooking meet. I would love to attend, sounds like so much fun!! Please add me, Karen, to your list! Looking forward to meeting you, Mahalo and Aloha COASTIEandMATE

The two Memphis clubs I checked and they didn't have them were Wolfchase area club and the club on Covinton Pike. If anyone checks the GetWell or Winchester location let me know.

Karen

I don't doubt that they don't have any the places you guys checked, but I looked at mine and while they have them, they were not with the normal gift card section. In mine, they are on a full pallet display and they were at the end of the aisle that separates the entrance and exit doors (like where they put all the special stuff). So look around for a displa, not just at the gift card section. I'm sure not all of them will be at the end of the entrance aisle, they could be anwyere in the major aisles even or as end caps.

I asked at our Sam's in Middle TN and they looked at me like I had two heads and they were both crazy. :upsidedow

DW and I looked all over the store and no cards. I will look again before we leave in Dec.Like I said in my 1st post we ask workers there and they looked to. :confused3

Just wanted to give an update ...

I bought two of the $100 Disney gift cards (good at all the parks, stores, and on cruises) at Sam's this past Sunday and the $10 free gift card is for the Disney Store, not the "generic" Disney one good everywhere Disney. It's still a good deal, but you need to have a store near you or use it online to get your $ worth from it. And it wasn't $100, it was a little less, $98.87 and no tax.

I'll use the gift cards to get some Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews, since my kids are past the Disney toy scene (other than Tron stuff, which we CAN'T WAIT FOR!). Nothing like getting something for free!

Rose :)

Can you use the $10.00 cards in Disney World or not??? It would pay for me to get a bunch of them if I can use the $10.00 in the parks.
Nancy:confused3

Can you use the $10.00 cards in Disney World or not??? It would pay for me to get a bunch of them if I can use the $10.00 in the parks.
Nancy:confused3

I'm pretty sure the $10 gift cards are only good at the Disney Store - 2 of them in Orlando (but not WDW) or across the U.S. ... or I think someone said you can also use them at disneystore.com

Correct, the extra ten is only for Disney store and disneystore.com. However, if you know you are going to pick up several hundred dollars you can use the extra ten for Christmas gifts! Here is a picture I went and took for people to hopefully have an easier time finding them:

e995fc25.jpg

This item was included in the Sam's club holiday catalog that was mailed recently, so if your store doesn't have them yet, I would expect they should be getting them.

:surfweb:

Hello Seaulater! I am so glad you posted since I am too new to the boards to PM. We are going on the May 3 North to Alaska Cruise with you and I read that you are going to organize a scrapbooking meet. I would love to attend, sounds like so much fun!! Please add me, Karen, to your list! Looking forward to meeting you, Mahalo and Aloha COASTIEandMATE
Oops!! I got my signals crossed. we are on the wonderful west coast repo with you! Still want to join your scrapbooking meet!! ALOHA Karen

Here is a picture I went and took for people to hopefully have an easier time finding them:

e995fc25.jpg

Woo hoo! Thanks for the heads-up! I'm headed there later today. Hopefully the Dulles, VA store has them in already.

I just picked up some last night at Wegmans (wanted only $25 cards for stocking stuffers) and they had the cute new holiday design on them! :santa:

I went to the Dulles, VA Sam's Club this afternoon.

After searching high & low on their gift card kiosks, I found 6 of them.

Took them to customer service and asked them to check their computer to see if they had more. She came out on to the sales floor and looked at every kiosk I already looked at - guess she didn't trust me (there were 3 misc. gift card kiosks ... no nice, huge Disney display like pictured above, yet). Then she got a manager involved. They looked somewhere in the office. Then came back and said the person who would know where they are hiding is not working today and to check back tomorrow, but their computer says they have them ...... somewhere. :rotfl:

I also just called other area Sam's Clubs:

Frederick, MD - the item # is not yet listed in their system
Gaithersburg, MD - they have the cards in their system and when I asked her to check to see how many before I drove over there, she said that after checking another computer, it shows that they're due to be delivered to the store tonight.

The item # is 712598 - Disney Gift Card for $98.87 ... in case you want to call any of your local Sam's Clubs before venturing out.

Thank you, OP - for letting us know to be on the lookout! :)

Glendora California has them! Picked up $1000 worth today (that should cover our booze tab for the cruise:rolleyes1) AND I can re gift the $10 cards for Christmas! SCORE! and thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter