Sam's Club Disney eGift cards trouble

AnotherWorld

Escape from Reality
I purchased 2 of the $200 Disney Value eGift Card (email delivery) from Sam's Club yesterday. I was sent an email today with a link to access the cards. The link doesn't work so I can't access my digital gift cards. It says "Service Unavailable - The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later." After multiple tries on multiple devices, I called Sam's Club and they could not verify a problem. They said a technician would call me in two to three business days. Has anyone had a problem accessing eGift cards from Sam's Club? Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I'm glad you got it resolved! I had issues recently, but they were physical cards. It took getting past the first line of customer service, but their gift card team was really good in addressing my issues.

Chatted them up today. They sent it up to “another team” Waiting to hear back from them by email. How convenient! I never received an email with the digital email link yet the money was taken out of my account.

I'm glad you got it resolved! I had issues recently, but they were physical cards. It took getting past the first line of customer service, but their gift card team was really good in addressing my issues.
Thank you! It was the same with me. I had to ask for a supervisor before I could get any answers. So glad it's over!

Chatted them up today. They sent it up to “another team” Waiting to hear back from them by email. How convenient! I never received an email with the digital email link yet the money was taken out of my account.
You could try going to evegift.samsclub.com and see if you can access it with your purchase order number and email address. The site is working now. Hope you get this resolved. I understand your frustration.

I also bought an egift card and have it printed, but how do I add it to my account? My trip is paid off, but my 22yo wants to drink around the world so I bought it to have on the account before we start.

I also bought an egift card and have it printed, but how do I add it to my account? My trip is paid off, but my 22yo wants to drink around the world so I bought it to have on the account before we start.
Unfortunately you can’t add it to your MDE account. If you have an old physical card, you can use the Disney gift card website to add it to that. If you’re staying onsite, she can do a charge to the room with her magic band or room key card & pay the room charge off later with the gift card. Or she can store it in her phone‘s wallet or even just store a screenshot with the bar code in her photos.

Another good move is adding the card # in your phone notes. Then it’s a simple copy and paste when using for mobile orders.

We also took advantage of this really great offer…. We have not had issues… Sad it cannot be added to the Disney Gift Card website, but we will print it out and enjoy in our coming visits!

We also took advantage of this really great offer…. We have not had issues… Sad it cannot be added to the Disney Gift Card website, but we will print it out and enjoy in our coming visits!
What do you mean by this? I was able to combine and transfer mine onto a physical card?

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but how long did you guys have to wait before you actually received anything about the egiftcards from sams. I received an order confirmation, but that's all. I've gone to the egift.samsclub.com page to enter the order number, email and zip but it can't find anything. I did just place the order today, so maybe it'll get straight by this time tomorrow, just wondering what to expect.

Sorry to resurrect a dead thread, but how long did you guys have to wait before you actually received anything about the egiftcards from sams. I received an order confirmation, but that's all. I've gone to the egift.samsclub.com page to enter the order number, email and zip but it can't find anything. I did just place the order today, so maybe it'll get straight by this time tomorrow, just wondering what to expect.
I've had it take a few hours, but I can't think of a time except maybe once that it carried over to the next day. A large amount may take longer than usual.

Last time, it took until the next day for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter