Sam's club Disney card question

FosterA

DIS Veteran
today I bought 18 Disney Gift cards at Sam's club. Ea card has 50 bucks on it. I want to go online and apply this to my balance but I'm just stumped. It's asking for a 16 digit acct. number from the back but my cards only have 12 digit. What's up with that? Anybody run into this before.
Thanks

Is there a scratch off area after the 12 digits? Any card I've bought had that. It covers the last four numbers and another code.

original poster here. Thank you! I feel pretty dumb now. I did just scratch off an area and sure enough there is another 4 digits plus security code. I'm going to go give that a shot now.

Hahaha....yes, that little sticker, they end up stuck all over my coffee table and trash can. One word of caution....make sure to check each card BEFORE your trip. I made a trip with a stack of cards, planning to open then after arrival. The first time I tried to use them, they were not active. Sam's club gave me the run around for hours and I was not able to use half of the cards. Once home, I wrote to a Vice Pres. and he called me personally and refunded ALL of the cards, not just the inactive ones. So just check ahead of time and load them online in case you lose one. (we combine them onto two cards)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!