Same room / Different ticket packages

Dis_Fan

DIS Veteran
We have a party of 7 and will be booking 2 rooms at Cabana Bay. DH and I are planning to book a vacation package that includes a 4 day 3-park ticket since it is the best deal based on our plans. The rest of the group will be getting a 2 day single park ticket.

My neice will be staying in our room. When I go to book our vacation package online, it looks like if I add my neice to our room, we would have to get a 4 day 3 park ticket for her.

If we leave her off of the room reservation, would it cause any issues? Would she be able to take advantage of early park admission or access the pool area as long as we give her one of our room keys?

Damo is correct. If you book the hotel separately, you gain flexibility where having a package plan restricts you. First is that you can modify and even cancel without fees. You can even add your niece when you are at the check-in counter (as long as you are not over occupancy).

The park tickets can be obtained at a slight discount from undercovertourist. With these tix, you can modify (add days/upgrade) as your other group might want to be with you all four days.

Everyone staying at CBBR will receive a room key to get early entry to the parks, even the minors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!