same black dress pants or skirt both formal & semi-formal night

That would work. To be honest, you will be the only one that knows you are wearing the same pants/skirt! (except now maybe I will have to look for you and comment! ;) ;) )

Didn't you already ask this question????

With black who can tell? just change your accessories - I wore the same black dress - different glittery jackets, shawls and jewlery!

Hi Diana - as you know Ive been loosing weight. Today I found a knee-length black skirt -12 was definately too big, 10 a little tight. It can be my incentive for the cruise!
And if by Thurs night I cant fit into it anymore I can wear regular black pants w/a fancy top. Im glad formal night is first.

ya I probably did ask this question in the past wk or so - been doing alot of shopping lately and keep changing my mind

Way to go! I love incentive clothes! Definately am glad formal night is first too! My formal dress is a little more form fitting than my semi-formal pants (with part elastic waist!)! Also as the week goes by your desire to dress formally goes by too! Went to Palo's the last night last Oct. and ended up wearing skirt with sandals instead of planned dress with hose!

I would definitely take the skirt, just in case. Make sure you pack a slip (if needed).

Yes, this is very easy to do, especially with black.
I did it myself. I had a black raw silk skirt with a bit of embroidery, paired it for semi-formal with a black lace top and with a really nice pink scoop neck top for Palo.

I think EVERYONE from the crew to the passengers will notice.

They will cast disapproving looks your way everytime they see you.

Your head server will probably refuse to seat you, and suggest you head for Topsiders instead.

Your picture will probably be taken and posted prominently at the entrance to Shutters, will big signs telling everyone to notice that you had the same clothes for BOTH formal nights.

;)

:rolleyes:

Seriously, if people realized how little time OTHER people think about them, they wouldn't worry so much.

Girlfriend! As long as you've waited, who cares what they think!
If they don't like it, they don't have too look!! LOL!!! You will be fine, really. I was having such a good time with my family I cannot tell you what one single person in the dining room was was wearing!! Hope you and yours enjoy -
you deserve it!! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter