Sam and Mike's(well mostly Sam's) 10/29/10 non-prof photos Glad I did/didn't Update

Which dress?

• Dress one

• Dress two

• Dress three

• Dress four

• Dress five

• Dress six

Results are only viewable after voting.
Love the rings! :thumbsup2

I think the stones just in the front, you'll never see the stones on the opposite side plus it will save some $$$ not having the stones all the way around.

Very pretty!

Those rings are beautiful!! I'm very frugal, but the one thing I always spend a little more on is green and recycled products, so I think that is great!

Ok I LOVE the rings! I love how unique they are, very untraditional in the most fabulous way!! I am a huge fan!

I love your ideas for your ceremony! That is one thing I am most excited about. My brother is marrying us and we get to write the entire thing!

Oh and I love the ring! Very unique!

Thank you so much Amanda. Good luck planning the ceremony!! I'll definitely follow it

Love the rings! :thumbsup2

I think the stones just in the front, you'll never see the stones on the opposite side plus it will save some $$$ not having the stones all the way around.

Very pretty!

I agree about the stones in the front only. My fingers are narrow and my hands are small so I think the stones would irritate me. How much should wedding rings cost anyway??? :confused3 I agree about the spending more money on organic and fair trade and the like.

Those rings are beautiful!! I'm very frugal, but the one thing I always spend a little more on is green and recycled products, so I think that is great!

Oh thank you Missy! I totally agree about the spending more money on organic and fair trade and the like.

Ok I LOVE the rings! I love how unique they are, very untraditional in the most fabulous way!! I am a huge fan!

Thanks Sam!! I love the look of those rings. My mom always wore her rings separate. I never even realized you could wear them together so I'm not really fond of that idea. I want a ring that can stand alone...plus I don't think I could even find one that would go with the e-ring.

I had a REALLY bad day today. More work drama. i'm a pawn in their game and I can't wait until this school year is over!! So to make me feel better I'm watching Bride Wars with my mom (haha taking notes) And I make a mock-up of the "pin trading starter kit"

What do you gals think?

The wording needs some work but my brain isn't really functioning at the moment so bare with me...and any suggestions are awesome!

I love that how did u get that font the Disney font and the mickey shape font?

Hey Sam!

Haven't been on here in a while because we've been moving for the past week so I am trying to catch up on PJ's! (instead of working on my final project for school that is due next week...:rotfl:)

I'm sorry to hear about all of the work drama. I think that sometimes people want to make it difficult to enjoy your job. I sometimes feel that way about my boss and other co-workers but then you just have to get over it...

I love what you are doing with creating your ceremony. Me and DF are trying to figure out all of that and it seems a little difficult. It's just hard to fit everything in that YOU want without offending anyone else.

I love the rings! I think they are beautiful and very girly! I would probably go with the one that is half way around because I told DF, no one ever really sees the inside of your hand.... Unless your hitting them or something and then it that case do you really care what they think about your ring? :rotfl2:

I think the pin trading starter kit is a great idea and if I had no idea what it was I would definitely know just by reading that. Plus I love the Disney Font.. Too cute!

I love that how did u get that font the Disney font and the mickey shape font?

Thanks Ann! I just searched for Disney Fonts in Google, and here's the site. I also found a Snow white one, hehe. http://www.disneyexperience.com/customize/fonts.php

Hey Sam!

Haven't been on here in a while because we've been moving for the past week so I am trying to catch up on PJ's! (instead of working on my final project for school that is due next week...:rotfl:)

I'm sorry to hear about all of the work drama. I think that sometimes people want to make it difficult to enjoy your job. I sometimes feel that way about my boss and other co-workers but then you just have to get over it...

I love what you are doing with creating your ceremony. Me and DF are trying to figure out all of that and it seems a little difficult. It's just hard to fit everything in that YOU want without offending anyone else.

I love the rings! I think they are beautiful and very girly! I would probably go with the one that is half way around because I told DF, no one ever really sees the inside of your hand.... Unless your hitting them or something and then it that case do you really care what they think about your ring? :rotfl2:

I think the pin trading starter kit is a great idea and if I had no idea what it was I would definitely know just by reading that. Plus I love the Disney Font.. Too cute!

Haha Ashley, it's alright. Congrats on moving! I'm on the boards all the time instead of prepping for my classes although I'm prepping lessons instead of papers. I'm having difficulty finding ideas for a ceremony. I'm not worried about offending others...we're having a small wedding and as long as I include FMIL and FSIL I'm good. The only people I want to please is me, DF, and my mom, haha. (I'm a momma's girl)

Good point about the stones on the side of the ring. However I'm more of a headbutt/punch than a slap kind of a girl. :headache:

I'm glad you like the starter kit. I thought it would be a fun thing. I really like it. I'm not a enthusiast, I just like hunting for Snow White pins.

Whew! Just got done catching up on your latest updates! The nice part about coming on here less often, is I get tons and tons to catch up on! :rotfl:

Sooo, first off... YAY FOR SAM BEING A 2010 BRIDE NOW!!!! :woohoo:

Hehe, and now then - the BM dress is very pretty and definitely rewearable, the rings you're looking into are beautiful (I like the second one personally), and I'm very sorry to hear about work drama! But please know, you can vent here anytime and I for one, as I'm sure many of the other disbrides here, are happy to listen. :hug: Hang in there! Everything gets worse before it gets better!

Also, your ceremony ideas sound really unique and awesome! I especially like the idea about including whatever culture of area you guys decide on in Epcot. :thumbsup2 Nice work!

So, which countries are you leaning towards in Epcot? I can't remember if you posted about that or not already :confused: The best thing is that you can get so many great pictures there. I am so glad I had my wedding there. What a great idea to include so many of your family members in the ceremony.

I love the Mickey pin trading sheet. I did something similar with pressed pennies in my welcome bags :thumbsup2 Did you make the Mickey heads with the images inside like the heart? The only minor thing I saw on it was "newb" was missing the last two letters newbie :goodvibes

I just had to drop in and say I LOVE that wedding ring!! STUNNING!!

Bob xoxoxo

Love all your plans so far! I'm a September 2010 bride so maybe reading your PJ will keep me on track planning wise...

The rings are beautiful. And I love all the work you are putting into your ceremony. it's going to be so unique and memorable!

Great job so far! :goodvibes

Whew! Just got done catching up on your latest updates! The nice part about coming on here less often, is I get tons and tons to catch up on! :rotfl:

Sooo, first off... YAY FOR SAM BEING A 2010 BRIDE NOW!!!! :woohoo:

Hehe, and now then - the BM dress is very pretty and definitely rewearable, the rings you're looking into are beautiful (I like the second one personally), and I'm very sorry to hear about work drama! But please know, you can vent here anytime and I for one, as I'm sure many of the other disbrides here, are happy to listen. :hug: Hang in there! Everything gets worse before it gets better!

Also, your ceremony ideas sound really unique and awesome! I especially like the idea about including whatever culture of area you guys decide on in Epcot. :thumbsup2 Nice work!

Thank you Anjanette! I'm so excited!!!!! BM dresses are a little tricky because I have a wide size range of ladies and DF wants them all in the same type of dress. Oh yes, Drama-rama. I can't wait for the end of the year. I'm super busy right now looking for positions next year. I thought it would be a nice way to incorporate the country and "fit in"

So, which countries are you leaning towards in Epcot? I can't remember if you posted about that or not already :confused: The best thing is that you can get so many great pictures there. I am so glad I had my wedding there. What a great idea to include so many of your family members in the ceremony.

I love the Mickey pin trading sheet. I did something similar with pressed pennies in my welcome bags :thumbsup2 Did you make the Mickey heads with the images inside like the heart? The only minor thing I saw on it was "newb" was missing the last two letters newbie :goodvibes

Oh I like the pressed penny idea Vanessa. I tried pin trading last year and thought it was sooo fun!!! I'm thinking Japan, China, or Morocco.I want to include a lot of people because everyone there is special to me! I actually found that font. They have mickey heads with flowers or earth or masks. I posted the site here. I meant to put newb, it's short for newbie. I thought it was silly and I'm a little silly. :rotfl:

I just had to drop in and say I LOVE that wedding ring!! STUNNING!!

Bob xoxoxo

Thank you so much bob!! I love your venue. It's wonderful.

Love all your plans so far! I'm a September 2010 bride so maybe reading your PJ will keep me on track planning wise...

The rings are beautiful. And I love all the work you are putting into your ceremony. it's going to be so unique and memorable!

Great job so far! :goodvibes

Well I'll have to keep up your PJ. I'm over there now catching up! I want the ceremony to be more memorable than the party. (And I want an awesome party!)

The pin trading is an awesome idea, and the letter you made explains it very well :)

Thanks Missy. I love pin trading.

Sorry about not checking in the past day or so...and being behind on everyone's PJ. I've been sooo exhausted. I hate this week. I'm glad it's over. Yesterday was lot better...yay it was Friday!!! And on Thursday I did something big to cheer myself up...I called Disney Weddings!!!!!!!!!

I called at 3:45 gave my basic info and 20 minutes later I received a call for our consultant: Pam Pearce!! She was so nice, and so was the woman at Disney weddings. We discussed what I wanted and the like. I talked with her, she had some great ideas. I told her about the Epcot countries: Morocco, Japan, and China. She told me there were multiple places to get married at each country. In Morocco, there is the pavillion and the fountain, in China, there is the rotounda and outdoors and in Japan there is both the pavillion/gardens or you can actually use the archway, with the globe behind you as the backdrop. I thought that last one was pretty nifty! I have to pick one out by October 28th. Does anyone have some good pics of those places??

And I got that awesome email with sample menus, bar menus, the std cards, the photo brochure and the big wishes package info packet. Yay!!! :yay: AND I'm so excited to find out in 2010, they are no longer doing the silly season thing, and ALL monday through thursday weddings have a $12,000 mins. And friday and sunday weddings have $15,000 mins. So it makes a Friday wedding possible. But I'd still rather have a thursday...more honeymoon.

And I bought Carries passporter book.

And i went for a run yesterday...and today saw Star Trek.

Except I'm having a massive allergy reaction to these stupid bushes because I slept over DF's yesterday. We're trying to figure out a way to kill these bushes secretly and safely for the environment.

YAY I finally found time to catch up on your PJ! First off congratulations on everything and I just love your story... you and DF are too cute together! All of your plans sound amazing... I love the first bouquet you posted, all the dresses look amazing on you, your ceremony plans sound great (I think it would be hilarious if you did the flask and beaker for the sand ceremony:rotfl:). So sorry about the work drama but YAY for being 2010 bride!!!! Oh and love the ring... I vote for stones just part way around... I think it would be more comfortable. Can't wait to read more!popcorn::

All those dresses are great.

Our consultant is also Pam. We're also planning an Epcot ceremony. We are seriously considering Japan's Arch.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans.

YAY I finally found time to catch up on your PJ! First off congratulations on everything and I just love your story... you and DF are too cute together! All of your plans sound amazing... I love the first bouquet you posted, all the dresses look amazing on you, your ceremony plans sound great (I think it would be hilarious if you did the flask and beaker for the sand ceremony:rotfl:). So sorry about the work drama but YAY for being 2010 bride!!!! Oh and love the ring... I vote for stones just part way around... I think it would be more comfortable. Can't wait to read more!popcorn::

Thank you Adelia!! We are one of those annoying couples haha. Super science geeks. Thank you...I love that bouquet as well. Still unsure of colors but I love those flowers. And thank you about the dresses. It was so much fun. And I agree about the flasks. We're total nerves. I agree about the ring, but FSIL made a good point that rings twist around. DF wants a tungsten ring I think (super cheap, yay!)

yay for 2010!!!!!:banana::banana: Congrats!
I know Sam! I'm so happy.:yay:

Hooray for calling Disney and getting more info! How exciting!! :goodvibes

Thanks Anjanette. It was awesome.

All those dresses are great.

Our consultant is also Pam. We're also planning an Epcot ceremony. We are seriously considering Japan's Arch.

Can't wait to hear more about your plans.

Awesome that we share Pam. The japanese arch seams really interesting. Too many ideas. Where's your PJ. I'd love to read about your plans.

So I'm on my school laptop and it won't let me upload pictures so I'll just post links for now. I wasn't feeling well today so I called out...and surfed the web for wedding stuff! :cool1:

Here are some more bridesmaid dresses I found:

http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2750/?color=tangerine&colorid=496

and

http://www.dessy.com/dresses/brides...idMedium&activePage=4&rpp=9&SortOrder=Default

And one of these platters instead of a guest book. I liked the idea of the vase, but I never buy cut flowers so this would be used more!

http://www.tybinc.com/cid-106-1/wedding_guestbook_platter.html

I was thinking of getting one customized with Mike and I wearing lab coats and holding sciencey things!

Still unsure about colors: Fall colors (brown, orange, red, greens etc...), Purple-red with champange, Eggplant purple with greens, or Blues with teals and taupe. Too many choices!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter