SALTGRASS STEAK HOUSE(Landrys) Vineland Ave, Orlando, Reviews?

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by jerseygal, Sep 12, 2018.

1. jerseygal

jerseygal DIS Veteran

Doing a Universal Trip this December and came across this Steakhouse that I think recently opened, have several locations throughout the country. If this is not posted in the correct place, please move it. Menu seems good. Went on their Facebook for Orlando and the service seems to be an issue for many, but since it is recently opened, maybe they are getting the "kinks" worked out..
    If anyone has been here, appreciate some feedback!:goodvibes Thanks!:wave2:

2. Lmans77

Lmans77 Mouseketeer

I have a Saltgrass down there street from me here in SW Houston (the headquarters of Landrys) and we never go...its just not that good for the price. However, I realize that not all locations are equal so I would pay attention to the reviews. There are some things that Satlgrass does well but by and large, we always feel "eh" when we leave.

3. jerseygal

jerseygal DIS Veteran

Thanks for your response..I will keep checking reviews!

4. missnic

missnic DIS Veteran

I've been to the one in Branson, and it was excellent for a mid priced steakhouse. Caveat - it's difficult to get a good steak where I live, without going to a high end steakhouse, so I may have lower standards. lol

jerseygal likes this.