Saga of the Queen of Resort Changes~Two TRs in One *COMPLETED*

Hi,
Had to read due to your title. I change resorts all the time. I am in the process of changing again now. I totally understand how you feel. :rotfl2:

Hi,
Had to read due to your title. I change resorts all the time. I am in the process of changing again now. I totally understand how you feel. :rotfl2:

:welcome: Scott & thanks. There are more resort changers here than I ever thought! Love it :goodvibes

Okay, I blame the 6 hour time change for the fact that I am late for the start of this! ;)

You'll leave the day we arrive ....... shucks, we will miss you by hours!

Okay, I blame the 6 hour time change for the fact that I am late for the start of this! ;)

You'll leave the day we arrive ....... shucks, we will miss you by hours!

You are NOT late at all Karin :hug: I'm just getting started.....we aren't leaving until evening...so now back to see when you arrive :goodvibes

Good Morning All!!
Happy Monday! Today is my 10 day mark & online check-in day!

Unfortunately, (as those who know from the RC thread), no online check in for me...

I have a theory, which has been proven true many times, that after a certain number of changes....the WDW website no longer lets me look at my reservation online. No countdown..NADA :confused3

I was able to bypass this in May, as I cancelled and rebooked. Not purposefully, but my changes even locked out the CM on the phone :laughing:

Luckily I have contacted the WL IPO, and I was assured the check in will be easy peasy....not her exact words...

Thursday night, our plane lands at 1150pm, so the Concierge will not be there to check us in.....but bright and early on Friday Morning....we will be ready for a MK day :woohoo: EMH that night

So Friday's plans are MK in the morning, swim in the afternoon...meet up with disneydreamin247 (my sis from the Dis) in the evening, and more MK that night :banana:

How does that sound for my 1st full day?????

Pas: you know you are my hero....an adults only trip with my DH would be a dream come true!! :cloud9: And I see you have 6 kids...not five!!! What the...how the heck do you do it? :goodvibes I will never whine about laundry, busy schedules, or the loudness of my house again! :rolleyes: Ok, who am I kidding! No really I love it.

How did I miss this???:confused3 I am here!!:coffee:
No worries Jen, just started it yesterday:hug:

Pas: you know you are my hero....an adults only trip with my DH would be a dream come true!! :cloud9: And I see you have 6 kids...not five!!! What the...how the heck do you do it? :goodvibes I will never whine about laundry, busy schedules, or the loudness of my house again! :rolleyes: Ok, who am I kidding! No really I love it.

I don't talk about DS20 much....probably because we are both stubborn, he lives with his DGF.Sadly we don't have much of a relationship these days. But he is my son, and I will always love him, even if he's not a nice person:guilty:

Please whine away, it's like chicken soup for the soul :hug: Plus if you don't vent, I'll feel bad about venting.....:laundy:

I NEED this trip to come now...so does DH :love:

No worries Jen, just started it yesterday:hug:

I don't talk about DS20 much....probably because we are both stubborn, he lives with his DGF.Sadly we don't have much of a relationship these days. But he is my son, and I will always love him, even if he's not a nice person:guilty:

Please whine away, it's like chicken soup for the soul :hug: Plus if you don't vent, I'll feel bad about venting.....:laundy:

I NEED this trip to come now...so does DH :love:

:hug:

:wave2: Jeanette!

Hey, I'm FIRST .... on page 3 .... :)

:yay: for your first every PTR!! I think the WL honeymoon suite is perfect for you and DH(so no changing perfection! :upsidedow). I'm so excited that you both will have this time together which I know you both need very much. :flower3:

:hug: How can he not have some kindness/niceness in him?? He's a part of you.:hug:

Moral of the story...DON'T LET THE KIDDOS GROW UP :confused3

If only ...

:wave2: Jeanette!

:yay: for your first every PTR!! I think the WL honeymoon suite is perfect for you and DH(so no changing perfection! :upsidedow). I'm so excited that you both will have this time together which I know you both need very much. :flower3:

:hug: How can he not have some kindness/niceness in him?? He's a part of you.:hug:

If only ...

:dance3: Hi Janet!!! :hug: Glad you found me, I never announced I was doing a PTR...I just needed a place to talk and talk and talk about my fabulous trip so I don't change anything :yay:

And I am working on some potion to keep the kiddos little. Perhaps I will ask Tink or Peter Pan when I am at MK :wizard:

Sounds like a perfect first day to me--- MK!!:wizard:

I know that it's going to be perfect--- the Honeymoon suite. How lovely and fitting for y'all! And I tell ya, if you can't stay in the GF--- I think that this might be the best for you!

Sorry about your oldest DS.:(
IDK why they have to get all grown up and act like they are in control of themselves. Don't they know that we will always control every aspect of their lives due to us bearing the sole title of Mother??;)

Dealing with my oldest 17 yr old DD...... grrrrr.
It's enough to make you want to pull your hair out.

Hang in there--- the WL awaits in 10 short days!!!!:cloud9:

Sounds like a perfect first day to me--- MK!!:wizard:

I know that it's going to be perfect--- the Honeymoon suite. How lovely and fitting for y'all! And I tell ya, if you can't stay in the GF--- I think that this might be the best for you!

Sorry about your oldest DS.:(
IDK why they have to get all grown up and act like they are in control of themselves. Don't they know that we will always control every aspect of their lives due to us bearing the sole title of Mother??;)

Dealing with my oldest 17 yr old DD...... grrrrr.
It's enough to make you want to pull your hair out.

Hang in there--- the WL awaits in 10 short days!!!!:cloud9:

I am SO excited, and I just can't hide it (uh oh sorry for the Pointer Sisters reference :laughing:)

I joke with DH he has a new Mommy now, his DGF is significantly older and "Mommys him" Alas, he is an adult, and didn't like my rules.....so he took the alternative :sick:

My only wish is that my other kiddos say close to me, close at heart. I love them so :love: Yes, I believe something weird happens when the double digits hit...hang in there, I hear it gets better after the mid 20s :confused:

For today.....researching which CS to eat at :yay:

:laughing:

My old Pediatrician told my mom that if you can raise them past 24 you both will live thru it.

:rotfl:

I only have one boy-- the middle child- age 13-- and I know it just breaks your heart to see them pull away and make their own way. :guilty:

Okay enough about sad stuff.

What CS in what parks are you looking at and do you want unsolicited advice?? I *may* have been to a few.:rolleyes1

:lmao:

Pas, love the PTR! Fun to see all your plans in one spot and follow along - looking forward to hearing more!

I have a theory, which has been proven true many times, that after a certain number of changes....the WDW website no longer lets me look at my reservation online. No countdown..NADA :confused3
[/COLOR]

Another +1 from me on that theory! I was up early this morning to book ADRs for January. At first, I couldn't pull up my reservations (although it did say that I'll be at BWI in one day - uh, that was from last August and I've stayed at BC, POFQ and YC since then!) So I could only book my 180 day ADR on January 26. Then my reservation popped up, so I booked Le Cellier for later in the week. Then nothing, so I called to make the rest. Later this morning, all those ADRs and my October ADRs popped up. Then nothing. It's my own fault. :) Good thing you have your ticker to countdown, even if the WDW website won't join you!

:hug:

:wave: Jeanette I was so surprised to read on RC thread that you had started a PTR that I ran over here to read and forgot o post on the RC thread :lmao:

MM and now you at WL :banana: I do think I want to go back there again now

Your first day plans sound great especially meeting up with Dani :banana:

I hope you get one of the rooms with the MK view.

Son's moving in with GF's is so hard, but he is still young and I hope your relationship grows closer :hug:

Now where do you plan to eat during your trip?

:dance3: Hi Janet!!! :hug: Glad you found me, I never announced I was doing a PTR...I just needed a place to talk and talk and talk about my fabulous trip so I don't change anything :yay:

:cool1: Okay we'll help you resist the itch to switch!! :teeth:

And I am working on some potion to keep the kiddos little. Perhaps I will ask Tink or Peter Pan when I am at MK :wizard:

YES!! It's not too late for Sam ... and maybe there's some special pixiedust: for age reversal for our DS's!

now on to FOOD ... whereabouts are you looking for some good eats?? :)

All caught up!
Jeanette, the Disney site is the same for me ... on and off - it is a pain. ;) :lmao:
Love your day 1 plans by the way! :thumbsup2
Oh, and we arrive on the 11th - I must have gotten something wrong ... I guess you are leaving on the 12th. ;)

I saw you mentioned a PTR in over on the RC thread and since I have sigs turned off, I had to come on a hunt to find your thread! :sail:

Love the pics of you two! :goodvibes

now on to FOOD ... whereabouts are you looking for some good eats?? :)

I'm with Janet... popcorn::

Oh and before I forget: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter