Safest park to visit during Covid next week (3/18/21)? Disney V. Universal

Just got back from WDW last Friday and I will say if social distancing is important to you DON'T GO. I think overall things were handled fairly well, plenty of sanatizer, most people wore their masks and stuck to the rules. etc but I couldn't tell that the parks were at limited capacity. I got bumped into, stood shoulder to shoulder in many area's, we couldn't even sit off to the side without people almost stepping on our toes.
Yep...this. we were there last Wednesday and Thursday and I can't believe it was 35%. While most people were compliant with masks, we had many people right up our butts in line, not being able to stand on the markers clearly placed every 6 feet....

Yep...this. we were there last Wednesday and Thursday and I can't believe it was 35%. While most people were compliant with masks, we had many people right up our butts in line, not being able to stand on the markers clearly placed every 6 feet....

It was crazy wasn't it? It reinforced my thoughts on the capacity limits being way too high. WDW put them in place to make things safer for the guests, but it obviously isn't working.

Ya it's amazing how many people are so dumb that they cannot understand what the ground markers mean. But of course there are also those who just don't care as well (also dumb). lol

Well no symptoms yet, I wasn't too freaked out but at one point I just kind of threw my arms up and said "welp I got covid".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter