safe @ CBR?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by sunshineNJ, Aug 11, 2010.

1. sunshineNJ

sunshineNJ DIS Veteran

I just read on trip advisor that someone's room @ CBR did NOT have a safe. I thought they did. I will be staying there 8/22 for 9 nights and I was counting on the safe. Is this accurate? Thanks

2. NOLAdisneymom

NOLAdisneymom DIS Veteran

The info on the website indicates that all CBR rooms have in-room safes. Call the hotel directly to make sure - the number is Phone: 407-934-3400! I've been there twice myself, in a king room and a double room, and we had safes in both rooms. Good Luck!

:wizard:

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

-->

to hide this advert.
  4. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

There is definitely a safe in the CBR rooms. We use it every time we go. I have a picture of the safe (and things that can fit in it) in my Stop Making Me Laugh report. The link is below.

5. mickeyluvsjess

mickeyluvsjess Mouseketeer

Sorry to repeat, but I hope it makes you feel better to hear from more than one person they DO have safes

6. kaligal

kaligal DIS Veteran

I have always had a safe in the room at CBR.

7. Kimmy0879

Kimmy0879 Earning My Ears

We've always had a safe in our room too at CBR...Your valuables will be "safe" and sound!:upsidedow

8. NOLA_Tink

NOLA_Tink Second star to the right & straight on til morning

We definitely had a safe when we stayed in CBR's Aruba building in May. It was very small (about the size of a shoe box), but large enough for jewelry, wallets, & such.

9. BPShelly

BPShelly Earning My Ears

Just got back...Martinique building 25...we had a safe. Very helpful.:thumbsup2