Sad yet feeling guilty--

cpdrn7

DIS Veteran
I feel so sad that I just had to change our cruise from the summer of 2010 to the summer of 2011. At least, we will get to be on the Dream and get to try the new boat. I feel so guilty for being sad when so many people are struggling around us just to get by and I only have to move my vacation.
Thanks for listening and letting me have a pity party!!! I just needed to get it off my chest....as for the rest of the house....they are just sad.

I feel so sad that I just had to change our cruise from the summer of 2010 to the summer of 2011. At least, we will get to be on the Dream and get to try the new boat. I feel so guilty for being sad when so many people are struggling around us just to get by and I only have to move my vacation.
Thanks for listening and letting me have a pity party!!! I just needed to get it off my chest....as for the rest of the house....they are just sad.

Don't feel bad. I would be sad too. I do understand that there are a number of people out of work and struggling and that we all need to keep a good perspective. But I think that we all still have the right to feel disappointed when things like this happen. There's a difference between being disappointed and being devastated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter