Sad News to share: PO3 small update pg 3, post 36

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
It is with a very sad heart that I let you all know that I received a call from Holly's DH this AM. Holly's mom lost her battle last night. She passed away sometime last night. I will try to get some more details later today as I'm sure there is a lot going on. I will keep everyone posted as I find out information.

Holly's DH said she wanted everyone to know.

Continued prayers for Holly and her family.. As most of you know Holly and mom were Bff's...so she is going to take this really hard...

I'll keep everyone posted... explains why it is raining her today... angels are crying!

Poor Holly! Many prayers and pixie dust for all of them. I know she and Bubba were really close. :hug:

Thanks for letting us know Nan.

If you hear about details before I do, please let me know. I will make it over there, even if I have to take time off from work. I'll give her extra hugs from all her Dis-Friends.

Hugs to Holly and her family. :hug:

I am so sorry to hear that. I know that she will have a hard time with this, sending her virtual hugs.

Rebecca

I have texted her w/ no response as expected... I let her know that we all send our love and condolences... I told her to have her DH call w/ any info.... I'll keep everyone posted..

Holly my thoughts and prayers are with you and you're family. As hard as it is take comfort in the fact that you've done all you could for her. Please take care of yourself and if you need something please ask.

So sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with Holly and family at this difficult time.

I sent her a text as well, with hugs and love. I don't expect to hear from her, but I wanted her to know we're thinking of her.

Holly,
Your are in my thoughts and prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
S :)

Holly - I am so very sorry to hear the news of your mother's passing. Losing any close family member is so difficult, and I have heard that your mom was so close to you!
You and your family will remain in my prayers - may your mother rest with the angels and may God bless you all. Caroline!

Poor Holly, she is very close to her mom. I am sure she feels her heart has been ripped out. Poor Bubba. :guilty:

nanc, please keep us posted about arrangements, Buffy and I would like to attend if possible.

I text her too to let her know we were all thinking of her. Holly, so many, many prayers and lots of hugs coming from us to you all!! I wish I could be there to help!

Poor Holly, prayers and pixiedust for her and her family:grouphug: But we can't be sorry her mom is out of her pain now:sad2:

I will try Holly again today.. I'm sure things were crazy at home...
I'll keep everyone posted....when I find out anything..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter