Sad news to pass on regarding Cheshire Figment *Obituary added in OP*

Terrible news. I always looked forward to his posts. His knowledge and experience were unsurpassed.

This is very sad. His knowledge helped me so much when I went from being a "normal" park goer to a disabled one. R.I.P

Adding my prayers and condolences. Cheshire Figment was always there for the new and clueless with a patient and guiding voice. He will be missed.

I heard about the sad news of Mike's passing too.

He was a valued member of the DIS and will join his beloved JudySue.

Thoughts for everyone concerned :(

I too noticed he had stopped posting. He was a wealth of information and a great member of this community. Sad hear this news. My condolences to his family and friends.

Condolences to his family and friends. I hope someone else keeps the Ticket thread going. He was such a kind and knowledgeable person on Disney Tickets.

Such sad news. Was wondering where CF had been recently. Such a fantastic source of WDW info. He'll be missed tremendously, especially his reminders about the ticket sticky in every thread about tickets! Keeping his family and friends in my thoughts. RIP, Mike; you'll be missed.

So sorry to hear this sad news.:sad1: Cheshire Figment touched us with kindness and knowledge. He sorted it all out for me when I was new and confused.
xox

My thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

He answered several ticket questions for me and was always accurate and helpful.

So very sorry to read this. Sincere condolences to his family. He had such good advice and tips. He'll be missed on the board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts