s/o of I Hate Commercials.

kaytieeldr

DIS Veteran
What I hate right now:

Any of the Liberty Mutual "customize" or "only pay for what you need" ads. Like it's only available from them.

The Pepperidge Farm Milano ad with the mom sitting on the bathroom floor eating cookies!

Does this have to just be commercials you hate? If so, I got nothing. If it can be a general thread of what we hate, pull up a chair, this could take a while LOL

Daisy cottage cheese
The woman in her pajamas suffering from depression
The man at his daughter’s interracial wedding dancing to Boogie Shoes
The ones with the emu
The diabetic dancing to Let’s Groove Tonight and mowing his lawn
The ones promoting ABC game night
The ones promoting that NBC songwriting show
All political ads

Does this have to just be commercials you hate? If so, I got nothing. If it can be a general thread of what we hate, pull up a chair, this could take a while LOL
I hardly ever see commercials but there was one on during the news the other night for Boston Pizza. It showed a pair of small children acting like complete beasts and their parents trying to appease them. The gist of the narration was that everybody should come on in and just make themselves at home because "Boston Pizza...it's not an "on your best behavior" kind of place..." Oh brother. :sad2:
Daisy cottage cheese
The woman in her pajamas suffering from depression
The man at his daughter’s interracial wedding dancing to Boogie Shoes
The ones with the emu
The diabetic dancing to Let’s Groove Tonight and mowing his lawn
The ones promoting ABC game night
The ones promoting that NBC songwriting show
All political ads
Either you are talking about commercials (which I've never seen) or you've got some weird chip in your shoulder abut people dancing. :laughing:

I love the Emu ones but I knew they would show up here quick!!!

I still hate being told to Enjoy the Go. And Flo from Progressive is beyond annoying.

The Mercury Insurance commercial with the couple trying to save money so they share their deodorant, dental floss, tooth brush and water glass.

i dvr most stuff so i don't watch many BUT-

match.com (apparently not very successful cuz the same 3 people have been seeking a match for years),

(how do i politely say this?)ummmmmmmmmmm-the female shaving product ads that use topiaries to represent what the product is to shave off,

most likely to have me actually yelling at the tv..................................any farmer's insurance commercial. i yell 'stop paying an academy award winning actor to be your spokesperson, create a cheap cartoon or cgi character and use the money you save to lower my premiums!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.

i dvr most stuff so i don't watch many BUT-

most likely to have me actually yelling at the tv..................................any farmer's insurance commercial. i yell 'stop paying an academy award winning actor to be your spokesperson, create a cheap cartoon or cgi character and use the money you save to lower my premiums!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.

I'd change insurance companies. Just like I won't ever buy Progressive because Flo is such a -- can't think of a word to describe her without getting DIS Board points. Also can't stand the doofis who does the Toyota commercials.

We're real Tivo fans around here. Recording stuff then fast-forwarding through the commercials saves us about 15 mins per hour. Hate watching t.v. commercials, especially during election season.

(how do i politely say this?)ummmmmmmmmmm-the female shaving product ads that use topiaries to represent what the product is to shave off,

Saw that last night for the first time.

The one I hate is for some kind of all-natural vitamins.

There's a mother & her cute little girl brings her a piece of "fairy bread" that she's made & is all, "Here I made it for you!"

And the mother replies w/ a condescending "Ooh!" to the little girl & then grimaces at the camera & kinda sneerily says, "I have no idea what's in fairy bread."

Just the way she says it & the way she is acts so condescending to her little girl... I hate it! It's a piece of bread - w/ ingredients, assumedly, from your own kitchen. Why are you acting so diva-ish about it?

If anyone is in the Louisville, KY area, I'm sure you will agree with me about the Kia Store commercials - that girl is so annoying.

"So, WHAT does the dishwasher DO?"
My son absolutely hates that commercial. I don't really like it, but I don't hate it with the same burning passion as a few others.

thought of another-

the one that shows that skittles come from milking a giraffe:scared:
I have not seen this, but I get ill watching the Skittles pox commercial.

The one I hate the most right now is for Hilton Garden Inn. The annoying woman sitting at the bar asking the bartender to tell her how they met again. And sometimes, there's a longer version of it that's even worse.

Stanley Steamer commercial where a boy is in the bathroom standing in front of the toilet. The next shot shows him running through a yellow puddle on the floor. Gross!

My son absolutely hates that commercial. I don't really like it, but I don't hate it with the same burning passion as a few others.

I have not seen this, but I get ill watching the Skittles pox commercial.

The one I hate the most right now is for Hilton Garden Inn. The annoying woman sitting at the bar asking the bartender to tell her how they met again. And sometimes, there's a longer version of it that's even worse.
I'm with your son on this one. It annoys the ever lovin' blank out of me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!