Pale Rider
Fast times at Ridgemont High
Lord of the Rings Trilogy
Varsity Blues
Glory Road
Coach Carter
Lean on Me
GoodFellas

Sorry, OP, I went to see Hannibal the night it was released in theaters. I LOVED the book and couldn't wait for the movie. I didn't notice any of the musicality of it. The movie was just so bad compared to the book. OTOH, Silence of the Lambs was AMAZING! One of my favorites.

You're not the first person to tell me that! I think Hannibal is an acquired taste - you either love it or you hate it.

The Mothman Prophecies
The Matrix
Pulp Fiction
Schindler's List
Delores Claiborne
Forrest Gump
The Cable Guy
Tropic Thunder

You're not the first person to tell me that! I think Hannibal is an acquired taste - you either love it or you hate it.
If you haven't read the book yet, please do. All of the Thomas Harris books about Hannibal are fantastic!

I was worried about ruining the movie, Silence of the Lambs by reading the book, because the movie was SO good. I was encouraged to read it and it follows the movie very well. I enjoyed the book as much as the movie.

Hannibal, OTOH, is much darker in the book and he has a romance with Clarisse that they didn't put in the movie. His relationship with Mason is also captured much better in the book.

If you haven't read the book yet, please do. All of the Thomas Harris books about Hannibal are fantastic!

I was worried about ruining the movie, Silence of the Lambs by reading the book, because the movie was SO good. I was encouraged to read it and it follows the movie very well. I enjoyed the book as much as the movie.

Hannibal, OTOH, is much darker in the book and he has a romance with Clarisse that they didn't put in the movie. His relationship with Mason is also captured much better in the book.

I know someone who has read the books and apparently they're quite disturbing! Probably just right for me then...

At 84 minutes, Pi is a short but very artistic film, shot In high definition black and white but Darren Aranofski, director of Requiem for a Dream and Black Swan. The man is a genius! Mind you, the film is VERY disturbing yet not in the least bit violent or sick. Just twisted.

One more heavy hitter - cult really - Event Horizon. BE WARNED. This movie is VERY scary. Even the trailer is creepy. Standard ghost ship fodder, only in outer space. Well done. But it scared the heck out of me for days after watching it.

When Harry Met Sally- THE Rom Com!!!!
The Anniversary Party- Very depressing. It is one of the best ensemble pieces I have ever watched. The story is not plausible, but the acting is amazing.
Sunset Blvd-Hands down one of the best movies I have ever seen
The Smartest Guys in the Room- It is a documentary about Enron. The book is amazing and the documentary was very well done. My favorite documentary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter