S/O because I'm curious... Bills or Chiefs?

Bills! My husband just said to me, “I don’t often wish for Sundays to go by quickly, but today is an exception.”

Either is fine with me, honestly. I think it would be fitting for Andy Reid to go to his 3rd Super Bowl as a head coach the same year the Eagles fired Doug Pederson.

But I want the Packers to win the Super Bowl.

Bills

Even though the Seahawks are no longer in the AFC West, I still feel like rooting for the Chiefs would be wrong. Also, living in Colorado we would listen to Wyoming football games, so I want good thing to happen to Josh Allen.

I'm from the half of the GTA that dislikes the Bills.

So rooting for the Chiefs, but I do love a good underdog story, so won't be upset if the Bills win.

I'm from the half of the GTA that dislikes the Bills.

So rooting for the Chiefs, but I do love a good underdog story, so won't be upset if the Bills win.
HaHa! We must be neighbours.
I just can't like any Buffalo teams.

I can see hockey but not football.
Heck your baseball team had a home here.
And enough GTA people shop over here in normal times.
I don't see the hate.

HaHa! We must be neighbours.
I just can't like any Buffalo teams.
I think it was a side effect of being in the Bills' tv "area" and being subject to bad Canadian simulcasts and a weird sense of homerism in Toronto. It was fine for Ed Kilgore to play up the Bills. But I didn't need Tatti and Hebscher to do the same.

Also dont like the Sabres, due to being a Leafs supporter back when hockey still existed. "LalalalalalalaFontaine!" still annoys me.

And enough GTA people shop over here in normal times.
I don't see the hate.
Nobody is hating Buffalo itself. Just some of the teams.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter