Rynos top 5

Love Ryno, love his choices, especially COP, which I HAD to do, EVERY TIME, if it was open.

I also had a humorous ride on the HM, that made my friends laugh, and they remembered for years. I always said it never scared me, but I liked it. Well - the CM stuck his head into my side of the OmniMover REALLY fast, right before we went past the wall from the loading platform, where I didn't think anybody COULD still do that. It scared the BEJEEPERS outta me, and I screamed SO loud, and brought my not-small self off of the seat!!!! My friend laughed so hard she could barely breathe, the entire rest of the ride, and couldn't WAIT to run out, and tell all my other friends, and my ex!! I'm still pissed off amused at it! :jester:

finally watched .... and I 100% agree about choices 2-5 and 100% disagree with #1

I like the concept of Dinosaur but, to me, it is just so poorly done. It isn't scary, it's silly how the dinosaurs just stand there and let you scan them to see what they are. It's just bouncing around in the dark and then a few set pieces..

Also, Indy at Disneyland is the same ride but 100x betters so to me that makes it even worse knowing there is a "better version" out there.

Last edited:
I've decided I watch too much of their content because I got all, but 1 right for Ryno and Craig just not necessarily in the right order. For Ryno I guessed the safari instead of COP.

Ryno's great, but I really, really dislike Dinosaur. It's boring, the effects haven't aged well, and I just hate the bumpiness. It doesn't make me sick; it's just annoying to me. I think that's the #1 thing with the ride for me. The ride would be meh without the bumps, but it makes it onto my worst list easily with them. I have the greatest photopass picture of me on this ride, with a frown on my face because I was annoyed and wanted to be anywhere but on the ride. Meanwhile a bunch of people on my vehicle were scared/surprised by the dino! It's quite a contrast.

IJ is better at Disneyland due to the setpieces, but I still really don't like it because of the bumpiness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter