RV Food Truck at the Fort

Cool, Hundred Acre Woods.

Wonder where they set up? Up around the Meadow TP would be my guess. I'm sure Disney charges the vendor a fee so they make money even if it pulls away customers from the QS choices at the main Pool counter. The Fort is in need of some more/different dining options and this is a good match.

I know in my town the food trucks and sidewalk vendors offer choices in places where the workday crowd doesn't provide enough business to keep brick-and-mortar restaurants going.

The retro paint scheme looks like an old Winnebago look, no?

Bama Ed

The food truck has replaced the chuck wagon at the sing a long. It is parked to the right of the movie screen behind the sidewalk.
Have not tried the food yet but everyone that has eaten there really likes it. It has burgers, sandwiches etc. a little pricy but it is Disney.

Was at the fort a few weeks ago. They have:

Smoke pork belly cheeseburger
Beef brisket sandwich
Cheeseburger
Chicken Caesar salad
Pioneer berry salad
Portobello and veggy wrap

Kids burger, chicken nuggets, turkey sandwich

Moonshine cocktails
Wine
Domestic and craft beers

Wasn't sure if I could post the prices....

That is pretty neat! We'll have to give them a try, we enjoy all the food trucks around Austin, when we venture into "the city" haha.

So is the old conestoga wagon that was the campfire snack bar closed up during the campfire singalong and movie? Is it gone?

The food truck is parked off to the right side near the fire pit as you are looking at the movie screen.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Can you still get snacks and marshmallow kits?

Heather

Heather,

The picture on the top left of post #11 looks like most of the old concession stand/Wagon items. They still have the sticks, marshmallows, and s'mores kits which were my primary concern. So I think they've taken what we had before and added some meal items to it.

Bama Ed

Heather,

The picture on the top left of post #11 looks like most of the old concession stand/Wagon items. They still have the sticks, marshmallows, and s'mores kits which were my primary concern. So I think they've taken what we had before and added some meal items to it.

Bama Ed

Oh good! My kids enjoy getting a snack before the sing along starts. Thanks!

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!