• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

RunDisney

I've seen a few things at the running store near Splitsville in Disney Springs - mostly the shoes and a handful of generic shirts.

What exactly are you looking for? Some things can be purchased at ESPN World Wide of Sports when they have an event going on there (not even a running event. I've seen the runDisney sweat pants during cheer camps) and sometimes Fit2Run has runDisney stuff as well. You can find a small selection in Mouse Gears and the Emporium here and there as well. There is also the Disney Store online.

All the locations on property are pretty hit or miss when there is not an actual runDisney event going on. There will be no event specific merch outside of event weekends (except the occasional runDisney D&B).

Last edited:

I have seen that they sell generic run Disney shirts etc at the ESPN store at Wide World of Sports.

I went to the ESPN club at the Boardwalk Resort and the store is gone! The past couple of years, I have found merchandise but the store was recently replaced by a cupcake shop. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter