runDisney Virtual Shorts - An *Incredible* Year 3

I just registrered my son and me. That was pretty expensive.

Now I'm worried that I will have to pay import taxes when the medals arrive. Did anyone of you from Europe have to pay import fees last year?

I'm from Italy and had no import fees last year.

I just registrered my son and me. That was pretty expensive.

Now I'm worried that I will have to pay import taxes when the medals arrive. Did anyone of you from Europe have to pay import fees last year?

I'm also a bit worried.... I live in Denmark and when you shop for more than $11 (outside of EU) you have to pay 25% in tax and and fee of approx. $23. So I REALLY hope they send the medal as a gift or with a very low value.

I'm from Italy and had no import fees last year.

I'm glad to hear that! thanks! Do you remember if Disney send it as a gift or anything like that?

Just signed up for my first ever event! The Pluto June 5k. Following along and hoping to figure this all out and enjoy the fun!

I'm also a bit worried.... I live in Denmark and when you shop for more than $11 (outside of EU) you have to pay 25% in tax and and fee of approx. $23. So I REALLY hope they send the medal as a gift or with a very low value.

I'm glad to hear that! thanks! Do you remember if Disney send it as a gift or anything like that?

I don't remember well but i think it wasn't sent as a gift but with a lower value or i had just luck with italian custom :earboy2:

Hey all!! I just joined this forum just to be able to discuss the virtual runs.

I completely missed it last year, which is heartbreaking. Mickey is my favorite!! However, Pluto is a favorite as well! I'm a bit confused on how this all works. Can someone help me with a bit of the logistics? I'm not sure if I need to buy a tracker for when I go out on my runs, or what I need. Also, did I misread, or is there goodies for pups in this run as well? My pup use to be my running buddy. Maybe it's time he gets back in on the action. :)

Hey all!! I just joined this forum just to be able to discuss the virtual runs.

I completely missed it last year, which is heartbreaking. Mickey is my favorite!! However, Pluto is a favorite as well! I'm a bit confused on how this all works. Can someone help me with a bit of the logistics? I'm not sure if I need to buy a tracker for when I go out on my runs, or what I need. Also, did I misread, or is there goodies for pups in this run as well? My pup use to be my running buddy. Maybe it's time he gets back in on the action. :)

From what I read on the website, it's basically the honor system. You can run, walk, or skip if you like. They encourage you to use social media to show you completed your run but it's not required.

If you sign up by April 30th you get a dog tag and collapsible bowl for the pup.

From what I read on the website, it's basically the honor system. You can run, walk, or skip if you like. They encourage you to use social media to show you completed your run but it's not required.

If you sign up by April 30th you get a dog tag and collapsible bowl for the pup.

Thanks! I understand it's the honor system as far as showing that you completed the runs. However, for those that do run, what do they use to track their runs? I run in my neighborhood and have yet to map a course. I was wondering if there is an app or a tracker or something I can use.

And yay for the pup goodies! I signed up last week so I should get all the goodies. :love:

Thanks! I understand it's the honor system as far as showing that you completed the runs. However, for those that do run, what do they use to track their runs? I run in my neighborhood and have yet to map a course. I was wondering if there is an app or a tracker or something I can use.

I use the Nike Running Club app.

And yay for the pup goodies! I signed up last week so I should get all the goodies. :love:
MapMyRun.com is good for mapping a run ahead of time...they also have smartphone apps. My husband uses the RunKeeper app, and I have a Garmin watch that I use for my runs. :)

Joining in here for any news/updates. This will be my first RunDisney event, and I signed up for the series. Pluto has always been my favorite, so this is a great starting point. Hoping that these 5K runs keep me motivated and on track! Looking froward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter