RunDisney and event merchandise

PaDisneyCouple

DIS Veteran
DW and I are registered for Wine and Dine, our first RD event, this fall. While in the grocery store this past Sunday, we saw 2 very interesting jackets. While I couldn't make out what Disney characters were on the front of the jackets, but one looked like Pluto. Seemed like all the right sponsors for a RD event were on the back of the jackets.
This got us talking and wondering: what kind of items are sold at the expo? I know they have pins, clothes, etc., but thought I'd ask here for any specifics (all Champion brand?) and photographs.
DW was most excited when I said I might start a thread on Events/Competition.

Is it just me or is it nearly impossible to find runDisney and event merchandise? I've looked everywhere for shirts, etc but can only find 1 at the Disney store and very little of any trinkets - really disappointed.

Is it just me or is it nearly impossible to find runDisney and event merchandise? I've looked everywhere for shirts, etc but can only find 1 at the Disney store and very little of any trinkets - really disappointed.

Yes, you are right. RunDisney merch is extremely limited at the Disney story.

There's a ton on eBay. But expect to pay a premium for the newer stuff.

On the other hand, you can get older merch on the cheap. Right before this year's marathon, I bought a jacket from the 2015 marathon for $20 (instead of - what? - $70 or $75?).

I don't have any trinkets, but I'll be happy to sell any of my marathon weekend shirts. I've got several years of Goofy and this year's Dopey that I doubt I'll wear much. Not much use for long-sleeve shirts in the Middle East. They do make good throw-away tops for races in cooler climates, though. :)

I was looking mainly for stuff from the upcoming races - it seems like Disney is really missing an opportunity to sell a lot more by only having merchandise during the Expo. Thank you so much for the offer. Btw, do they make any dry-fit (nike term) running shirys that say runDisney or only regular cotton ones?

I was looking mainly for stuff from the upcoming races - it seems like Disney is really missing an opportunity to sell a lot more by only having merchandise during the Expo. Thank you so much for the offer. Btw, do they make any dry-fit (nike term) running shirys that say runDisney or only regular cotton ones?
Are you running Star Wars? There are dri-fit tees available on the Disney Store website (well...Champion's version of dri-fit). There are also general rD dri-fit shirts for men and women.

http://www.disneystore.com/resorts-more/rundisney/mn/1000855/

I don't have any trinkets, but I'll be happy to sell any of my marathon weekend shirts. I've got several years of Goofy and this year's Dopey that I doubt I'll wear much. Not much use for long-sleeve shirts in the Middle East. They do make good throw-away tops for races in cooler climates, though. :)
I had a friend convert most of mine into short sleeve shirts - plan to do the same with those from this year. I do need some long-sleeved shirts for running, but not 6 more. :upsidedow

I had a friend convert most of mine into short sleeve shirts - plan to do the same with those from this year. I do need some long-sleeved shirts for running, but not 6 more. :upsidedow

This thread was a year and a half old. I'm thinking that @Mason Wright is a seller/advertiser since he's posted a grand total of 2 messages, both of which were to promote a commercial site.

I get it @camaker. But I'm new. Still learning what to post about. I'll try and add some better posts. Just thought my posts were relevant and could be helpful to other guys like me.

If I am incorrect, I apologize. My suggestion for coming into a new site would be to visit either a thread like the Running Thread 2017 or one of the event threads and introduce yourself or chime in on a running-related topic. The internet is full of stealthy sales tactics and individuals joining sites just to promote web businesses, some fly by night, some legitimate. When you join a site and your first two posts are sales-related it rings alarm bells, especially when one of them is resurrecting an old defunct thread. I think everyone here will welcome you with open arms, if you are legit.

On rare occasions stuff will show up at the outlets... I wish they would put them online even just a day or two after the race as I would of loved an 'ididit' shirt from wine and dine but didn't want to curse it by getting it at the expo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter