Run Hard, Stop for Pictures, Eat Everything: A 2016 Wine & Dine Race Weekend Trip Report - COMPLETE

Well I finally caught up since I just got back from WDW last night. I loved following along! Food and Wine is something I would really love to go to and if I cold make it to Wine and Dine weekend that would be even better. It seems everyone and anyone has eyes on Dopey 2018.

Excellent trip report!! It is so cool to see a race and solo trip from someone else's perspective. We ran the same races, in similar times, and stayed at the same resort and yet had totally different weekend experiences. I did not do any of the actual Food and Wine booths at Epcot, but after reading your report I really wish I had done the research and planned for it. I too had sensational races and finished much faster than expected despite getting (almost) all the character pics I wanted. My tripe was more about "selfishly" riding and re-riding my favorite rides without having to feel guilty!! Thanks for sharing, it was a good "walk down memory lane" with a twist!

Well I finally caught up since I just got back from WDW last night. I loved following along! Food and Wine is something I would really love to go to and if I cold make it to Wine and Dine weekend that would be even better. It seems everyone and anyone has eyes on Dopey 2018.

Thanks for following along. I'd definitely recommend Food & Wine. I hope to go back at some point. Very nervous about registering for Dopey 2018. Especially about having to commit so far in advance! But now that I've done Wine & Dine, I remember how fun RunDisney events are, so that re-emphasized my desire to do it.

Excellent trip report!! It is so cool to see a race and solo trip from someone else's perspective. We ran the same races, in similar times, and stayed at the same resort and yet had totally different weekend experiences. I did not do any of the actual Food and Wine booths at Epcot, but after reading your report I really wish I had done the research and planned for it. I too had sensational races and finished much faster than expected despite getting (almost) all the character pics I wanted. My tripe was more about "selfishly" riding and re-riding my favorite rides without having to feel guilty!! Thanks for sharing, it was a good "walk down memory lane" with a twist!

Thank you! Glad you had an awesome weekend as well! I love that there are so many different ways to make a Disney trip great. I've read a couple of trip reports where people spent time lounging at the pool. That's something I've never done at Disney but it looked so relaxing and fun. I just need to be able to take like a two-week long trip so I can do a little of everything! :D

Awesome trip report! You have inspired me to want to try Disney alone! Thank you for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter