Run for COVER! The ULTIMATE DEBATE! Will Disney go under before it gets better?

Will Disney go under before it gets better?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Testtrack321

<font color=blue>Good GOD, man, quit banging your
Click-click

Loads machine gun.

With the great minds of the boards here, we can discuss the untimate debate ever, will Disney go under (parks sold off, animation dumped, ABC is vying for Oxygen level watching, etc), or will we get a new CEO and it will be better?

Universal is creeping up.

Dreamworks is already in the digestive tract.

What's comming next?!?!?!

I can see ME finally ousted, with hefty severance in tow and bits sold off here and there. Anyone want ABC -- cheap? ;)

If they dump the network and the sports teams and otherwise trim the fat, they'll be OK. Heck-they're building a new park in China-not the actions of a company about to roll over and expire.
Universal 's bubble can only grow so big before it too will stop growing, or burst.

And I do believe the Eisner era may be over--just hope the new CEO has what it takes to manage the company.

How can it get better AFTER it goes under?
How can it get any worse? The parks are suffering because of their corperate parent. It's supposed to be a bonus that Disney owns the parks as well as the other investments...the whole "keep em together" concept.

Personally, I say break the company up. Let each Division sink or swim on it's own merits. We know the theme parks can hold up their end of the bargain. I'm confident the Animation can right it's ship if it's allowed to run properly. Let ABC struggle...if it dies, it dies.

But when people say they're afraid of the company breaking up, while not ideal, I say it's not the worst thing that could happen.....we're seeing the worst thing in action. The parks shouldn't be forced to carry such dead weight. Imagine if the parks' profits weren't used to off set the losses throughout the company.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter