Run Disney Events on Hiatus at Disneyland

If they cite construction they have to follow through on that.

No permits have been applied for. Traditionally they do that about a month out. The city has said repeatedly that they have nothing to do with this. And they can't deny a permit that hasn't been applied for.
I'm an event planner that does events all over the nation and would be incredibly surprised if they file for a permit 1 month out for a race of this size. Most large events I've done are 60 days bare minimum, 30 days is cutting it really really close. Then blocking up city streets.... I'm guessing way more then that even. But regardless, the race isnt happening, just telling you from my experience it's almost always permits. And just because they havent filed yet doesnt mean that they didnt already know ahead of time that it wasnt going to happen, so therefore no filing is needed. I would be not so happy if I had registered, and had non refundable airfare and even possibly non refundable hotel rates to deal with. Hopefully more races will be in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter