Rumor Disneyland's New Parade In 2020 Magic Happens

TsWade2

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I just come across my least favorite website Micechat, and I've found out that there's a rumor that Disneyland may have a new parade next year in 2020 called Magic Happens:https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/...sneyland-parade-coming-for-2020-magic-happens It's a daytime parade that may replace Soundsational, that has theme about magic from Disney movies and one Pixar movie. (Don't worry, it's not Toy Story) It says it may have some magic tricks and special effects which is never done before. Warning, while you look at that post of Micechat, you might find this very immaturish. For those of you want to know the rundown of the floats, here it is and it might surprise you:

Opening unit using Sorcerer Mickey's hat as the float/parade icon.

King Arthur unit with a Sword in the Stone effect

Multi-part Moana unit with water effects

A huge Coco unit with the village and skeleton performers

Peter Pan unit with Tink and the gang

Frozen unit, with trolls in the woods

Cinderella unit

Tiana unit with Dr. Facillier and voodoo in a spooky swamp

Finale unit about all the good that Disney magic does

Of course, it might change.

Now, if the rumor is true, I probably going to make a little bit of wishlist.

Let's see,

If the opening unit is a Fantasia unit, I would suggest hopefully bring back the dancing hippos, dancing alligators, dancing ostriches and dancing elephants that we haven't seen in quite a while. Of course, if it's not going to happen (even it'll disappoint me) then I guess dancing broomsticks will be fine too.

I hope they include more animated movies like Pinocchio, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and etc. Maybe in the finale.

The music. While I enjoy the DLP Disney Stars On Parade and TDL's Dreaming Up Parade, but I'm concern about the music. I mean, it's not like Hannah Montana or Jonas Brothers (Thank God), but I just think they made their music too modern and too hip hopish. So, maybe the music should be more magical and more variety. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I'm an 80s and 90s fan.

Now, as much as that I hate Micechat, because their full of lies and the users behaviors are very whiny and immature.:rolleyes1 However, I am a sucker for a rumor about Disneyland's new parade that will replace Soundsational parade, so I'll give this user from Micechat a benefit of doubt.;) If it's going to announce the new parade at D23Expo this August, then I guess will have to take this a grain of salt and see what happens. In the meantime, what do you guys think?:smickey:

Well, looks like nobody cared. I guess maybe we'll have to wait and see if they announced it at D23Expo.

I just saw this post, I do care, i think this parade sounds far better than Soundsational. Although including Sword in the Stone does indeed surprise me. I hope the music goes back to featuring music from the movies and have a nice Sherman Brothers style song as the overall theme song. I could even deal with Lin Manuel Miranda (Marry Poppins Returns) style.

And I agree with you about Micechat.

I just saw this post, I do care, i think this parade sounds far better than Soundsational. Although including Sword in the Stone does indeed surprise me. I hope the music goes back to featuring music from the movies and have a nice Sherman Brothers style song as the overall theme song. I could even deal with Lin Manuel Miranda (Marry Poppins Returns) style.

And I agree with you about Micechat.
Thank you! That is so nice. I hope they announce it on D23 Expo. I love Soundsational and all, but I agree that it is indeed time for a new parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!