RSVP ~ DISmeet ~ Sunday, Sept 29, 1pm ~ Shell Info Centre ~ Mississsauga***UPDATES***

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! Tony and Debbie are back from Europe! Kathe is planning an April trip to WDW, Julie is dreaming of a spring trip too! Kathy just got back from PKI, Kim is back!

So much news, we just have to have a DISmeet in Sept.

PLEASE RSVP:

DATE: Sunday, September 29
TIME: 1pm
LOCATION: Shell Info Centre (they are working on the upper level, but should be completed before the meet, I'll just you posted) Mississauga, Ontario

WHO'S COMING:

Baboo, dh, dd, ds
Bizzibee (maybe)
Disneykins, dh, dd, ds (with lots of pix and stories please)
Disneyvacatimon Mom
Sandra C, dh, dd, ds
Snowwark, dh (maybe)
Tigercat, dgd (maybe)
TimnDansMom

(the usual suspects LOL)

THANKS! Sandra:p

The four of us will be there. Len, Kathy, Michael (14), Ginny (11).

Sounds good to me Sandra! It'll probably be just me ~ the kids have their own "agenda" these days and dh is addicted to golfing. ;)

It would be really nice to see you guys again. I've marked this one down, I hope I can make it!! :) :)

Kim

Count us in too!!! Not sure if it will be 4 of us or just 2 but it will be nice to update our stories. Looking forward to the Wonderland meet.

Love to attend, but we'll be on Day 2 of our 7-day Western Cruise. Think of us suffering on that catamaran at Key West while you're getting together in Milton. [snicker] Did you just hear someone snicker?? That wasn't very polite. :p

- Mike

That's just downright mean Mike! But I hope you have a great time anyway!

It sounds like fun but I'll have to let you know. There are some plans for camping but things are still up in the air. I know I'd love to come and so would Bizzibee.
tigercat

If your ears are burning, Mike, it might NOT be sunburn! ;) LOL!

You just be sure to come to the next meet because we'll all want to hear about your cruise!!:p

The only weekend in September we cannot make! - our excuse is almost as good as Mike's though. At 1pm we will probably be at the Florida Mall hanging out after driving back from the Disney Wonder.

If we have time we might go to a park as we are fairly good at leaving WDW at the very last minute and the flight is not until 3:55.

Next time!
Julian

oh sandra:( sorry, can't do this one either. one of my best friends is having her new baby christened that day.

kathe :D

Hi all! I went to Shell Info Centre yesterday for coffee and the upstairs level was open YIPPY! Doesn't look like they did anything to it, maybe they updated the meeting rooms???

I updated the RVSP list on the first post.

I am planning a *little* something special for the kiddies.

Looking forward to the MEET! I hope we can think about a late afternoon meet Nov. 23 for the Winter Festival of Lights in Niagara Falls to see the opening ceremony and MICKEY MOUSE on stage! I'll start a separate thread for that.

Also, I've been thinking about a Spring meet in St. Jacobs, maybe a picnic and then cruising the flea market and town. S

17 Days until the next DISmeet in Mississauga ~ everyone still going? S

Mark me down as tenative maybe. I am away that weekend Just depends on what time I get back. Just to be sure the Shell Info Centre is on the 401 eastbound in MIssissauga.

It looks like we will be able to make it to the DISmeet. We seem to always have a timing conflict. Marylynn and I will be there with Emily(9)and, depending on her work schedule, Brittany (14). Could I get directions, coming in on the 401 from Peterborough. Looking forward to meeting everyone and talking Disney!
Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter