RPR or HR

chrystie4141

Earning My Ears
Hi,

We are going in October for HHN and have stayed Club Level at the HR and loved it. My husband and son (10 years old) also love how close the HR is to the parks. That being said club level seems to be very high for the dates we are going. The RPR has a few club rooms left and the cost comes out to $400 cheaper for our 6 day stay. It has been years since we stayed there and I wanted to ask if the club level rooms are close to the club room like the HR? How far could we be from the club room? Didn't know if it was like HR were all the rooms were on one floor not. Also, how far would you say the walk is compared to HR. I think I remember it being maybe a 10 minute walk to Studios (compared to 5 at HR) and a little shorter to IOA.

Thanks

Most Club Level rooms are on the same floor as Club room. T3 floor 7.

You can have Club attached to any room if there is availability. We were on the 6th floor through choice. Sometimes you can be put on the 6th floor, but it takes minutes to get upstairs.

The walk to Studios is further as RP is closer to IOA. Takes us 6-7 minutes to walk to IOA from RP, so another couple of minutes to Studios. It's not far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter