RP booked solid the first week in Nov....

EUROPA

DIS Veteran
RP booked the first week in Nov....Any idea what is going on that week we were looking for roOms the 2-4 in Nov and called but the place is booked?

There is a convention hall attached to the RPR. You should expect the RPR to be sold out from time to time at unexpected times as many conventions can fill an entire hotel. Often the group will release rooms as time come closer to arrival.

Plus it's NJ week! A lot of people from NJ have almost an extra week off, which has always made it hard to book at WDW & Universal.

I guess I'll keep checking back and hope for an opening. Funny how Universal sees that time of year as Regular season and Disney calls it value season. The HRH had rooms at the Entertainment rate of 170-180 a night :rolleyes: . I'm sure that is why it filled up first. I like the idea of FOTL but I'm not willing to pay 90 bucks a day for it, When we can book a suite one block away for 59.00 dollars.

Anyone esle notice that the Universal Web site now says that The Diney Club card can't be used for the Entertainment rate now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter