Royal Pacific Room Size vs. HRH room size??

DisneyMissey

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!! My husband and I stayed at the HRH a few weeks ago and LOVED it!!! We have recently booked another trip to Universal in August (Aug. 20-25), and we're staying at the new Royal Pacific! yea! I was just wondering if anyone knew if the rooms at the RPR are smaller or the same size as those at HRH?? On the website, it says the rooms at RPR are 335 square feet.....is that the same as the HRH?? Also, does anyone know how the crowds will be that 3rd week in August....hopefully they're not too bad (there's always express pass, though!)....I know, of course, that I will melt as soon as I step outside, so I'm sure we'll be lounging by the pool a LOT! Thanks in advance for your help!

I just spoke to someone who works at the HRH and he said that the rooms are definitely smaller at the RP. It's more of a megaconvention type of hotel, so they'll be packing them in!

Baileymouse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter