Royal Pacific Resorts Tip and Tricks!

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi all-hope you all are staying safe!

Thank you for all your help so far! We are so excited to be staying on UOR Property for the first time! My family and I are so excited and cannot wait! We are simply asking for any tips and tricks at RPR! I know so many people love Jake's and we are super excited to just try something new!
Thanks in advance and stay safe!

BroadwayHermione5 :)

Hi all-hope you all are staying safe!

Thank you for all your help so far! We are so excited to be staying on UOR Property for the first time! My family and I are so excited and cannot wait! We are simply asking for any tips and tricks at RPR! I know so many people love Jake's and we are super excited to just try something new!
Thanks in advance and stay safe!

BroadwayHermione5 :)
The stickies are an excellent source of gaining info quickly
They are kept current as much as possible

The stickies are the pinned threads at the top of the forum. They are in yellow. There's one all about RPR.
OH OK! Wow I fail-I am one of the most not in tune with technology people on the plant (which usually shocks people given i have grown up with every technological upgrade known to the human race). thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter