Royal Pacific Resort Club Lounge Photos

Excited to be staying at RPR Club level this February... any new pictures from recent stays??

Hi all,
Not sure if this is the right thread to post question on? Sorry if not.
We are staying at RPR CL in October 2016, traveling with our 2 children and would normally order some snacks/ drinks to take into the park. Do I need to do this with CL or are there drinks/ snacks that you can take out( is this allowed?)

If not- do you know if RPR will accept and keep delivery as can't find anything on there site about it.
Many thanks
Ruth

Does anyone know if you can go to the club breakfast when you check in? We are doing a split stay at CB and RPR and so will be checking in at RPR early in the morning to get our EPs. I know our room won't be ready but it would be great to hit up the breakfast with our 3 hungry children before heading to the parks!

It usually opens at 7am till 10am for breakfast, so if you`ve checked in even if your room is not ready, you will have the Club Access key for the elevator, so you should be good to go........

We will be checking in early and it is our plan to hit up the breakfast before we go to the parks.

You can take food and drinks out of the club but the majority of the food is not packaged so it would not be practical to take it to the parks as snacks. We usually just grabbed some water on our way to the park.

It's official, Disney prices and crowds have just pushed us offsite. Just booked RP club for May 2016 - I was more concerned about the seating areas being reasonably spread out than anything. Good to hear they have bottled water upon request as I live on it in FL and did not want to stop at a store.

Curious if anyone knows the current evening appetizers and dessert offerings. Think we are going to book. RPR CL for August.

We have stayed HRH CL previously - any comparisons?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter