Royal Pacific club level - vegetarian?

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
We will be staying club level at RPR a couple nights in November. While looking at reviews, it seems like the main offerings at night are meat heavy.

For anyone who has stayed recently, does this still seem to be the trend? Do you think if I told them we were vegetarian, they would have additional offerings? I know when we stayed at Hard Rock, they usually had 1 meat offering and 1 vegetarian offering. I hoping this is now the case for RPR as well.

:)

No, I don't think they will have additional offerings. We stayed in November with a vegetarian. I had told them ahead of time. Some nights there were more things she could eat than others.

No, I don't think they will have additional offerings. We stayed in November with a vegetarian. I had told them ahead of time. Some nights there were more things she could eat than others.

I sort of expected they wouldn't provide any additional offerings. I was just hoping they may have revamped the offerings to include more veggie friendly choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!