Royal Carribean

RJAYL

<font color=blue>WDW Since 1971<br><font color=mag
Okay all you RC cruiser's, we are taking our first RC cruise out of Miami next month:3dglasses on the Liberty!

My cruise documents say boarding starts at 2PM is this the truth or does boarding start earlier?

Wow- I just registered so this will be my first Disboard post.

Having sailed often on RCCL, we try to get to miami pier around 11am and are usually onboard in the Windjammer for lunch by noon.

ave a great cruise.

Wow- I just registered so this will be my first Disboard post.

Having sailed often on RCCL, we try to get to miami pier around 11am and are usually onboard in the Windjammer for lunch by noon.

ave a great cruise.

Congratulations the Dis is a great place to spend some time and meet some nice peoples!:thumbsup2

Is that one of the restaurants on the Liberty?:confused:

Windjammers is there buffet area. We just sailed on the Independence in November. The kids loved the wave rider and my husband and I LOVED the specialty resturants. The are definetly worth the surcharge.

Have a great time!

Yes, Windjammer is RCCL's buffet restaurant, always on the aft of the ship on a high deck.

RCCL is now doing "my time dining" which is similar to NCL Freestyle or Princess' anytime dining options- I'm sorry but I just can't recall if it is available on Liberty yet.

Let me know ifyou're interested, and I can check on another board.

BTW- Hi Neighbor! I set up my profile so fast that I didn't see where you can fill in your location.

I'm working in Boston right now, but live in central mass.

Have an awesome time on Liberty- we still haven't done the freedom class yet ourselves.

We get to port about 10:30 or there abouts. Boarding is around 11:30. We always have lunch on the ship. You might want to check out cruise critic. The board is very similiar to this with a thread of RCCL info, questions, etc.

Yay, Liberty!! You'll love her. We sailed her last Feb, and I would love to go again. It unfortunately is not a well kept secret about early boarding. We got to the pier just before 11, and it was a mob:scared1: But, for the amount of people they need to shuffle around, it was rather painless. Give a report when you come back, comparing to DCL, I hope you have a fantastic voyage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter