Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas Ship & Dining Info

Discussion in 'Royal Caribbean' started by WebmasterJackie, Oct 11, 2016.

1. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

In this week's episode of the Dreams Unlimited Travel Podcast, John and Kevin discuss Royal Caribbean's Rhapsody of the Seas, the ship they sailed on during their 11-night Greek cruise. :boat:

2. suzismini

suzismini Earning My Ears

Loved this. We will be on Rhapsody for spring break '17. Great to see and hear about it. Just booked two specialty restaurants based on your review. Thanks!

OKW Lover likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. gumbypee

gumbypee DIS Veteran

thanks - I will have to watch this later (at work right now) but I will be on Rhapsody January 2017 - can't wait!

I know I won't be on a cool med cruise but i am still interested in watching this!

OKW Lover likes this.
  5. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Out of curiosity, which two did you book? When we were on the Rhapsody we enjoyed all three. I would say that the meals at Giovanni's, while delicious, took a long time. Not that we were really in a hurry.

6. DancinDaisyDuck

DancinDaisyDuck Nothing left for me to do but dance

LOVE THIS! I am cruising Rhapsody next year and have exhausted all the resources on Cruise Critic so it's great to have more info and hear another person's perspective. There are so many reviews of the larger and more popular ships, it's nice to see Rhapsody get some love.

OKW Lover likes this.
  7. WebmasterMaryJo

WebmasterMaryJo Techarita Staff Member Administrator

Really enjoyed their review.

OKW Lover likes this.