Royal Caribbean-Enchantment of the Seas

Weedy

DIS Veteran
We’ve sailed a lot of Disney cruises but have been sailing Royal now.
Some things are not as nice. The shows!!
Some are better. Boarding and the buffet.
But I can truly say the shower is way too small.
Disney beach bag added for size reference. Lol
2763B0FC-C308-4859-A7CA-356FB91B2BE4.jpeg

It's an older boat, and the bathrooms were smaller then. I remember those bathrooms well. We were on Enchantment for our honeymoon. The ship was only about a year old. We have been married over 20 years now. That is definitely something that I really like about DCL, is the split bathroom and larger shower. However, I am sure the newer RCCL ships have bigger bathrooms. Which itinerary did you do on Enchantment?

At least it only has a shower curtain and not a door! I sailed on Explorer of the Seas last November, and the shower is the same size but with a curved plastic door, gives you the feeling of showering in a tube!

At least it only has a shower curtain and not a door! I sailed on Explorer of the Seas last November, and the shower is the same size but with a curved plastic door, gives you the feeling of showering in a tube!

At least you won't fall out with the door, especially if you got the premium drink package:rotfl2:

We ended up in a junior suite on Enchantment and had a small bathtub which was nice with little ones. I don't think I could have done that small of a shower!

Thinking about trying our first RC Cruise out of Baltimore on the Enchantment. This is an 8 night cruise and we are just adults celebrating a 50th birthday and that we are not too old to still have a good time. Anybody sailed this one recently? We have only done all 4 DCL ships, and yes I know it will be different but no kids. Just happy to hang out with friends and check out a few ports, including Orlando where we plan to do a day trip over to Universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter