Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

I loved that 5K recap - looks and sounds like it was an awesome race!

Also ... you should run.
Also ... find a Turkey Trot! Preferably one on Thanksgiving itself that starts at 8AM. So that we can actually run together in different states this time (I think my race starts at 9 ... I should probably check at some point)

I loved that 5K recap - looks and sounds like it was an awesome race!

Also ... you should run.
Also ... find a Turkey Trot! Preferably one on Thanksgiving itself that starts at 8AM. So that we can actually run together in different states this time (I think my race starts at 9 ... I should probably check at some point)

Well that's a fun idea. But I have some major race stalking/searching/detectiving to do this week. Time to fire up Excel!

Oh and our post vacation mail delivered!
IMG_2796.JPG

IMG_2797.JPG

I am feeling the uncertainty. It speaks to me. I want to be there. I only have 9 more weeks or so until I can be there.

Love the new shoes!! Great choice!

I'm really happy with them in person (you just never know with online shopping and colors/texture etc.) I've been happy so far with the Launches and they've served me well at least for three races now. Happy to rotate in a pair like the cool kids do.

I am feeling the uncertainty. It speaks to me. I want to be there. I only have 9 more weeks or so until I can be there.

Now that I've got these new shoes, I kinda think the scales have tipped towards "I will run" tonight. Even if it's just at easy pace long enough to watch a show on my phone. Test-drive!

Also, the "only 9 weeks until I can feel uncertain again" sentiment is kind of great and so true.

Nice...my friend at work lives by the exact same mantra. I think it helps him about as much as it helped Lloyd Braun.
I'm convinced it actually helps me, but mostly because that entire episode makes me laugh and when I'm very stressed, laughter alleviates some of that stress.

Love the new shoes!!!

Ok, and now that the important part is out of the way...

You know. I know. We all know. You'll end up finding a race to run. I'd give it a week before you cave. Or in 3...2...1

:D

Love the new shoes!!!

Ok, and now that the important part is out of the way...

You know. I know. We all know. You'll end up finding a race to run. I'd give it a week before you cave. Or in 3...2...1

:D

There appears to be a tiny 5k about 5 min from my house that has morning of registration available on 11/18 soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................

Also @Anisum I just realized I need to add my new shoes to Strava so I need a name for them. Help?

Loved all of your WDW vacation pics. And your 5K recap was so fun!! You had a lot of great pics, and made good time! Definintely makes me want to try a racecation in the fall and not our usual winter!
Also, super cute shoes!!

Loved all of your WDW vacation pics. And your 5K recap was so fun!! You had a lot of great pics, and made good time! Definintely makes me want to try a racecation in the fall and not our usual winter!
Also, super cute shoes!!

Thanks! I have a bazillion more pics but they are living on roxyhubby's phone or photopass so at some point when I catch up on real life I will post some various fun ones. And pics of mugs. Lots of mugs.

I haven't run this week. The opportunity has not presented itself (aka hubby was at a work thing and then I was lazy.)
But I will eventually...I can only sit still for so long.

So I'll just share one of my new mugs.
I present hipster mice :)
IMG_2789.JPG
IMG_2790.JPG
IMG_2788.JPG
Pretty swell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter