Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Loving the updates today! That picture of Roxykiddo is totally fantastic. Loved your race outfit. Glad you hydrated before hand with beer, and hope it's part of your recovery plan, too. Can't wait to see more pics when you have time to post!

OK, Roxykiddo as Tinkerbell in front of the castle is all.the.feels!! So amazing.

I love your outfit. I like it with the black skirt too, so glad that was your choice. You look great. And, of course you were fast. You are Roxymama!!

How was TSMM? One of our favourite rides. Did it 3 times in a row at DCA during EMH, would of have gone for the fourpeat but my arm was dead!

Is roxykiddo getting in to some of the more adventurous rides? ToT on the ride list for today? That, I think, is my #1 ride.

ETA congrats on the run and the drooly nap (they are the best kinds!)

How was TSMM? One of our favourite rides. Did it 3 times in a row at DCA during EMH, would of have gone for the fourpeat but my arm was dead!

Is roxykiddo getting in to some of the more adventurous rides? ToT on the ride list for today? That, I think, is my #1 ride.

ETA congrats on the run and the drooly nap (they are the best kinds!)

Hubby beat me at toy story by a lot.
Kiddo loved mine train and big thunder. Was so so about space mountain (scary)
Said nope to tower :)

Mine Train won the popular vote on our visit. Rode it 5 times, absolutely love it! It’s classic Disney, just enough thrill to balance fun and family, cool but if dark ride in the middle. The video clip from memory maker is also very cool and a pleasant surprise!

I managed to get Mrs McN on to Guardians st DCA, yeah I wasn’t popular after that, she HATED it. My 11yo did go on ToT with me which was cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter