Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Sorry/not sorry eek! No problem! :)
DH and I stumbled upon the store in Philadelphia, maybe a year or so ago, and they happened to have a few Disney shirts at that time. (DH bought some normal non-Mickey shirts, shorts, etc, but what's the fun in that?) Now they've started a whole "Disney Project" and have lots of fun things! I bet that store in Disney Springs is awesome!

Great find! I bought Loft shorts the other month. It was my first time buying that brand and I'm a fan of the number of colors and styles they have.

For Disney shirts I tend to go with Disney Store for mens cut t-shirts (they're looser for running) or get one or two when I'm in the park. Oddly enough I have the best luck (simply because I can try before buying) getting womens Disney shirts at Hot Topic and occasionally Target. I actually don't really own may Disney shirts though but yeah.

@run.minnie.miles my favorite Disney t-shirts are from Happily Ever Tees. I just ordered a couple from Oh Yeah! Apparel (first time ordering from them, so we'll see). My big issue with all of the Insta Disney t-shirt people is that they are almost ALWAYS unisex-cut shirts, which don't work as well for me. HE Tees does some in women's cut sometimes - part of why I like her. I really only allow myself to follow her and OYA so I don't buy TOO much. :rotfl2:

@roxymama ENABLER!! I just received 3 pairs of Riviera 4" shorts from Loft in the mail (all solid colors) and now after reading your post I went back and ordered 2 more pairs that I did not need* (the teal/flower pair that you have and a pair with zebras)! :rotfl2: At least I paid no more than $20 for each pair! :upsidedow

*Okay but I really needed the zebra shorts

@sourie How have I never heard of this??? Great find! Thanks!

(PS sorry to have hijacked your journal with my clothing comments @roxymama :o)

Sorry/not sorry eek! No problem! :)
DH and I stumbled upon the store in Philadelphia, maybe a year or so ago, and they happened to have a few Disney shirts at that time. (DH bought some normal non-Mickey shirts, shorts, etc, but what's the fun in that?) Now they've started a whole "Disney Project" and have lots of fun things! I bet that store in Disney Springs is awesome!

giphy.gif

Haha, no one needs to be sorry about enabling or thread hijacking over here :)

Great find! I bought Loft shorts the other month. It was my first time buying that brand and I'm a fan of the number of colors and styles they have.

For Disney shirts I tend to go with Disney Store for mens cut t-shirts (they're looser for running) or get one or two when I'm in the park. Oddly enough I have the best luck (simply because I can try before buying) getting womens Disney shirts at Hot Topic and occasionally Target. I actually don't really own may Disney shirts though but yeah.

@run.minnie.miles my favorite Disney t-shirts are from Happily Ever Tees. I just ordered a couple from Oh Yeah! Apparel (first time ordering from them, so we'll see). My big issue with all of the Insta Disney t-shirt people is that they are almost ALWAYS unisex-cut shirts, which don't work as well for me. HE Tees does some in women's cut sometimes - part of why I like her. I really only allow myself to follow her and OYA so I don't buy TOO much. :rotfl2:

@roxymama ENABLER!! I just received 3 pairs of Riviera 4" shorts from Loft in the mail (all solid colors) and now after reading your post I went back and ordered 2 more pairs that I did not need* (the teal/flower pair that you have and a pair with zebras)! :rotfl2: At least I paid no more than $20 for each pair! :upsidedow

*Okay but I really needed the zebra shorts

My Loft short cult is growing in numbers. Mwahahahahahaha! #evillaughter
giphy.gif

Also, yay teal short twins!

Chiming in to say the Uniqlo in Disney Springs is huge, and full of Disney stuff. So. You know. Have fun! : )

Hey turns out Chicago has a uniqlo (I think I knew that but didn't care up until now) so perhaps I need to check that out! Wait, let me get my wallet
giphy.gif

@opusone I'll be in corral 4 and wearing a mint green running skirt with ice cream cones on it. and probably a tank top. And I look like myself. In case you and your daughter spot me. My shoes will be bright orange and my bib will say Bridget.

Sorry for the very delayed response, but I've been out of town and pocket all week.

My daugher has had a really busy week (up late every night for tech week for her Les Mis production which now goes to live production over the next four nights, and then very early mornings for her cross country camp), so she is wiped out according to my wife. I am still hoping she is up for the RnR 5k, but we will likely have to make a game-time decision based on how she feels after her Friday night production.

If we (or I) do make it, we will definitely try to spot you and say hi. My daughter is in corral 8, so that is the corral we will both be in if she comes. If I come solo, I will move up corrals.

Sorry for the very delayed response, but I've been out of town and pocket all week.

My daugher has had a really busy week (up late every night for tech week for her Les Mis production which now goes to live production over the next four nights, and then very early mornings for her cross country camp), so she is wiped out according to my wife. I am still hoping she is up for the RnR 5k, but we will likely have to make a game-time decision based on how she feels after her Friday night production.

If we (or I) do make it, we will definitely try to spot you and say hi. My daughter is in corral 8, so that is the corral we will both be in if she comes. If I come solo, I will move up corrals.

Sounds great and I totally understand the effects of a busy week! Hoping the live productions go smoothly :)

@Ariel484 I follow HET too and would really love a white v-neck coffee with the fab 5 tee :) Annnd I had to go over to loft (even though I'm boycotting) to look and the zebras look like they're prancing- so cute!

Also since we're on the clothes shopping topic, I will likely be doing some serious damage next week when the Nordstrom Anniversary sale goes live to non-card holders.

Dang it! I have a couple of busy days at work and get totally behind on the shopping talk!!!

Off to see what is left in the Loft shorts (that Roxy and Ariel haven't already snapped up) and try these other sites as well. #easilyenabled

Love the new shorts!!

I actually went to Uniqlo today. Didn't get anything because I suck (I'm kinda having an angry shopping day because I need new clothing and I just can't justify spending any money right now). But they did have some cute Disney tees and they were like $14.90 or something like that (and they had a skirt I liked even though it wasn't my usual style and probably should have just bought).
I'm thinking that starting next year I may change up my wardrobe a bit and start wearing some fun stuff instead of my usual plain shirt and denim skirt, so maybe in a few months I'll head back to Uniqlo...

I just checked out Uniqlo. Cute stuff!! I did resist however since I just dropped money on more eBags packing cubes for our cruise in December. 20% off and a $15 statement credit for AmEx. I mean, I had to do it, right?

Don't forget to buy some ecubes to store your ecubes in!
IMG_0449.JPG

Joke fail cause I wrote ecube instead of bag....fixin it

Ahh! I don't have a Nordstrom card so I can't shop (online) until next week. Boo.

Please let me know what you get! I have my eyes on some makeup, a Kendra Scott necklace, a vest and a pair of booties as of now. I have 3 "blardigans" and am restraining myself from getting another one.

ETA!
@Ariel484 it's only the best sale ever. Every summer they put a lot of fall new releases on sale to encourage some pre-season shopping. It's great. The sale right now is for card members, but next week it goes live to the public. Some really popular things sell out really fast, but sometimes they get restocked. Last year I got new release Uggs, Kate Spade, Lancome and Kendra Scott things all on sale... It's my favorite sale of the year probably :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter