Round Trip Pricing out of YYZ to MCO

I booked last week for early December trip - because it was only $443 (YEG-MCO) - Standard Economy on AC…which I felt I was not going to get lower. (I’m doing Red Eye via Montreal, return via Toronto)

I booked for my Feb/March 2024 trip yesterday in Economy (can cancel and rebook) was coming in at
$439.03. WestJet. ✈️

I don't think it is going to go much lower and I can live with the price.

Half decent flight times.
Depart Time YYZ
10:30 TERMINAL 3
Return MCO
Time14:25 TERMINAL B

Hugs Mel

Last edited:
I booked for my Feb/March 2024 trip yesterday in Economy (can cancel and rebook) was coming in at
$439.03. WestJet. ✈️

Depart Time YYZ
Return MCO

Hugs Mel
I think that is a good price! You did well

$439.03. WestJet. ✈️

Depart Time YYZ
Return MCO

Hugs Mel
Those are excellent flight times for that price.

Looking at March break flights and the prices seem crazy right now. $4700 for 4 on AC or WJ but most seats are available. Any tips on when to check back or how to get discount offers?

Looking at March break flights and the prices seem crazy right now. $4700 for 4 on AC or WJ but most seats are available. Any tips on when to check back or how to get discount offers?
You're flying out of Pearson so you have one more option to look at now and the prices are very reasonable IMHO
I'm not sure what days you're looking at and if you have any flexibility but Monday March 11 - Monday 18 is currently coming in at $1780 for 4

@Prince John Robin Hood

Porter Airlines will start daily service to MCO from both YYZ and YOW on November 21/23

The prices are very good at the Classic level, with prices for their Reserve level being not that much more expensive. They weill be flying brand new Embraer jets on this route.. the seating configuration is 2 seats on each side of the aisle - no middle seat! 😊

The flight out of Pearson goes out at 12 noonish and the return flight leaves mco at 8am. daily.

I just priced Friday March 9/24 to Friday March 15/24 - March break… $387.41 per passenger or $1549.64 for 4. All taxes included (basic/classic fare)

Last edited:
You're flying out of Pearson so you have one more option to look at now and the prices are very reasonable IMHO
I'm not sure what days you're looking at and if you have any flexibility but Monday March 11 - Monday 18 is currently coming in at $1780 for 4
Are you seeing this for Canada Jetlines? If so are they reliable? We usually fly AC or WJ but tried Frontier and Spirit this month out of necessity and both were okay. That was flying out of Detroit though.

Are you seeing this for Canada Jetlines? If so are they reliable? We usually fly AC or WJ but tried Frontier and Spirit this month out of necessity and both were okay. That was flying out of Detroit though.
Dang, sorry I didn't add the airline! It's Porter, they start flying to Orlando on November 21st and their prices are great! You can book their top level fare that includes bigger seats 2 checked bags, priority check in and security line, free top shelf liquor, full meal whatever you can think of for about the same price as WestJet economy 😉

Dang, sorry I didn't add the airline! It's Porter, they start flying to Orlando on November 21st and their prices are great! You can book their top level fare that includes bigger seats 2 checked bags, priority check in and security line, free top shelf liquor, full meal whatever you can think of for about the same price as WestJet economy 😉

They've got a few good options if we can stomach the early morning return time.

That's a deal breaker for us so for our trip in November we've booked one way to Orlando on Porter and coming back on WestJet on the last flight of the day. I'm happy with the total price we're paying and I'm expecting to book the same for our February trip next week when Porter drops the sale prices they've been hinting at. If they're either not good enough, or sold out for the day & fare we want I'll wait for WestJet's Black Friday offers.
The departure time out of Pearson is ideal for us.

The last early flight home we took (& our last) was when the Magical Express still ran. We had a 10:30am on Sunwing flight home and the Magical Express picked us up at 6:30 am.😡. When I tried to change our pick up time I was told that I was risking missing our flight because of morning rush hour traffic and an expected crush at security at the airport. We ended up leaving the pick up as scheduled.

I never book early morning departures out of MCO now.. so what I’m doing this time around is booking our last night at the Hyatt in the airport. We will check out of our Resort as planned and leave our bags with bell services until we are ready to head to the airport Hyatt to check in. We will still have to be up early.. but we will have eliminated the need to fight any traffic or unexpected incidents/accidents from WDW to the airport.
Security shouldn’t be a big issue as Porter flys into the new terminal C at MCO and the posted wait times are usually much lower then terminals A & B.

The last early flight home we took (& our last) was when the Magical Express still ran. We had a 10:30am on Sunwing flight home and the Magical Express picked us up at 6:30 am.😡. When I tried to change our pick up time I was told that I was risking missing our flight because of morning rush hour traffic and an expected crush at security at the airport. We ended up leaving the pick up as scheduled.

I never book early morning departures out of MCO now.. so what I’m doing this time around is booking our last night at the Hyatt in the airport. We will check out of our Resort as planned and leave our bags with bell services until we are ready to head to the airport Hyatt to check in. We will still have to be up early.. but we will have eliminated the need to fight any traffic or unexpected incidents/accidents from WDW to the airport.
Security shouldn’t be a big issue as Porter flys into the new terminal C at MCO and the posted wait times are usually much lower then terminals A & B.

I didn't know about Porter using Terminal C, interesting. Won't impact me this December but I was looking at something in the future so that's good to know for transfers and such.

I booked our flight to MCO on Porter and used points to flyout on the Saturday since the price was higher that day. I'm really looking forward to the premium economy. Hopefully will get us all a little more relaxed to start the trip. I'll book the return separately as I don't think I can do the early morning return.

I don't believe the seats are larger but definitly have more leg room
that's the only part i really care about - hate having my knees stuck into the back of the seat in front of me. Also love that there is no middle seat so the only thigh I'll be touching is my hubby's 😉

Today is the inaugural flight for Lynx Air - YYZ - MCO. They fly Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday - one round trip per day. They have a promo code available right now FlyUSA - 50% off.

I just priced March break… 2 adults and 2 children.. round trip with seat selection each way, 4 pieces of carry on luggage each way (1 each). Round trip all taxes and fees - $1422.04 CDN or $355.51 per person. Not bad. Flight times are not bad either. 7am ish departure down and 1:45pm ish departure return.

Not sure how long the promo code is good for but it’s working today 😊
Has anyone flown with Lyxn Air yet and willing to share their thoughts? They have significantly lower prices for the dates I'm looking at than any other airline but curious about the experience and if its worth the trade off to save money versus paying a bit more to fly with WJ, AC or Porter...

Has anyone flown with Lyxn Air yet and willing to share their thoughts? They have significantly lower prices for the dates I'm looking at than any other airline but curious about the experience and if its worth the trade off to save money versus paying a bit more to fly with WJ, AC or Porter...
We decided against Lynx so I can’t say how the Lynx experience translates. Once we added up the extra charges like carry on, checked bag, seat selection… Lynx priced out pretty close to WJ or AC for us.

Check out Porter who are starting daily service to MCO in late November.. their pricing is good right now - you can book a full experience flight with Porter for the same price as basic WJ or AC.
They are advertising on social media that there is their “biggest sale” of the year coming very soon.. I’m only holding off booking until I can see how much that sale ends up being, but we will be flying Porter next trip for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter