Round 7-Pen Pal Letter Swap-August-Check In/Sent/Recieved/Chat....CLOSED!

Happy Saturday!
Some of my hobbies include; reading, walking, spending time with my family, scrapbooking and celtic music :)

Does everyone here have a hobby? If so, what is it? Wanting to find out to see if one of our twists will work. Hoping to get answers by today, and will base the twist by the answers I receive.

I love to read, mostly mysteries and anything authored by Janet Evanovich. I also enjoy playing with my two boys. :)

Check ins for this week are now open. Please check in by Friday, and if you will be away during the swap period, please contact me with your dates.

Anyone need help coming up with their twist?

Checking in for the week. Letters almost finished. Now, if I would just stop eating the sweets that I bought:rotfl2:

Thank you for the check ins, and updates. Once you mail your letter/twist, please post here so that I can mark that you have mailed, along with the date it was sent out. :goodvibes Have a nice week everyone!

Hi there....checking in. We are away until Wednesday so I won't know if I have any arrivals til after that time. :rotfl:

Checking in. Recieved my package from Goofystichfan on Friday. Thanks Tracy for the Maryjanes.:thumbsup2 Have a great trip Tracy. Mailed my packages out this morning.

Checking in, everything is ready, just have to get it in the mail-hopefully tomorrow!
Were you able to send this out?

Just got home and received my letter and twist from Tracey! Thanks Tracey!
What type of twist did you receive?

Checking in. Recieved my package from Goofystichfan on Friday. Thanks Tracy for the Maryjanes.:thumbsup2 Have a great trip Tracy. Mailed my packages out this morning.
What are Maryjanes? The only thing that comes to mind are Crocs, but those are not sweet. :rotfl:

What type of twist did you receive?

I also received MaryJanes! YumYumYummy! They're a peanut butter chewy like candy, is best I can describe them. I used to steal them out of my daughters' Halloween bags! :rotfl2: I don't see those very often at all, so they were a delightful treat. :goodvibes

My letters etc are out now. The out of state one went on Monday and the in-state one today.(I had to replace the sweet :rotfl2:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter