RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, no. Everyone has to tap in and physically be in the park before they can join a boarding group.
But what if I hire homeless people to pretend to be my family and hope they aren’t finger scanning that morning... could that work? 🤣

(Please know this is sarcasm...I am not advocating breaking any rules by hiring homeless people...)

Last edited:
I actually already went there this morning. They used my comp ticket instead of my AP... they gave me a piece of paper with a long code to redeem whenever I want to use it. So instead of having it in my account for 10 years, I have to keep up with this piece of paper or a picture of it for 10 years.

I know that's super annoying, but they definitely have it attached to your name, address, phone number, and email... So if you lose the number and paper, you'll still get your ticket. And at least the system won't be able to use the wrong one again!

Rise and shine happy RotR campers! A new day is upon us!!
Let’s see if they have their act together today better than on Sunday when DW and I were there. Back to report in a few hours.
May The Force be With All of Us!

I want to thank everyone for these updates. I believe that I’m on day 7 of my Jedi training to get a BG on my visit in January. I get up before 5am, I order a Uber or Lyft, go to Coffee shop not open in my town, stand there for an hour or so, when they open I order through an app. I am usually the first order of the day!

I want to thank everyone for these updates. I believe that I’m on day 7 of my Jedi training to get a BG on my visit in January. I get up before 5am, I order a Uber or Lyft, go to Coffee shop not open in my town, stand there for an hour or so, when they open I order through an app. I am usually the first order of the day!
You forgot to think how to get your significant other out of bed when they are the one who is insisting you go back and I give it a second chance. :love2:
When you think of how to do this please let me know. After making and serving her coffee, showering and all dressed only now is she getting out of bed.
Help!:cat:

Here standing in line for bag check. LOTS of people here with me :P . We left Boardwalk at 4:50 am. We first picked a bag check line that was apparently not going to open and had to go to the back of another much longer line. Make sure they don’t say “next line.” It’s hard to tell when they aren’t open yet.

I know that's super annoying, but they definitely have it attached to your name, address, phone number, and email... So if you lose the number and paper, you'll still get your ticket. And at least the system won't be able to use the wrong one again!
Is that how these tickets work? my Family of 4 got a code on what essentially feels like a HS post it note and they said don’t load it into MDE until the day we want to use it. I was skeptical that I will ever get to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter