RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the walk from beach club to be pretty short, if you’re in that area I would just walk

As crazy as this was this morning I actually enjoyed the process. My son (1 yr old) was up at 5am anyways and I had nothing else to do. We got our boarding group then went and ate breakfast while sitting in front of the falcon then we skylinered back to beach club at 7:30. I haven’t even gone on the ride yet (boarding 35) and I still feel like I accomplished something and had a good morning

How long was your walk from BC to DHS? Trying to figure out the best plan of attack; I’ll be at the YC over Christmas.

I don't really care what time I ride. I just want on. Has anyone showed up around 7:30 and still got a BG that actually gets on the ride?

I don't really care what time I ride. I just want on. Has anyone showed up around 7:30 and still got a BG that actually gets on the ride?

Well this morning they closed at 7:20 so that’s definitely too late. Remember the opening is now at 7 not 8. And the closer were getting to the holidays the more nutty this might become

Last edited:
I made this chart using the data everyone shared this morning, along with a few from the GE subreddit.

The orange represents what time you got into the park based on what time you arrived. The blue line represents what boarding group you got based on what time you made it in. I didn't have a lot of data to go with for the first, and I only included data for the latter if it included the entry time (not the arrival).

Attachments

• BG Data.png
    BG Data.png
    170.9 KB · Views: 139
Today has been pretty terrible. Got boarding group 15, breezed through the line at around 7:30 and then got swiftly evacuated halfway through the ride.

issued a paper FP. Tried to go back around 4:30 and it was down again.

tried to go back at 6:30 and it was down again.

at 7:10 they lined fast pass holders back up and let us into the ride at about 7:20. Got to the front of the fast pass line before the first ride section and then the ride went down a fourth time.
We are still waiting there, CMs have no information about what’s wrong.

this am they at least evacuated everyone with little delay. Here we’ve been held for over 20 minutes with no info or eta. Frustrating to say the least.

Today has been pretty terrible. Got boarding group 15, breezed through the line at around 7:30 and then got swiftly evacuated halfway through the ride.

issued a paper FP. Tried to go back around 4:30 and it was down again.

tried to go back at 6:30 and it was down again.

at 7:10 they lined fast pass holders back up and let us into the ride at about 7:20. Got to the front of the fast pass line before the first ride section and then the ride went down a fourth time.
We are still waiting there, CMs have no information about what’s wrong.

this am they at least evacuated everyone with little delay. Here we’ve been held for over 20 minutes with no info or eta. Frustrating to say the least.
And for those of us at home just tracking boarding groups we’d have no idea any of this was occurring. We’re seeing them move swiftly thru the BGs thinking everything is going well. 😯 😳

The CM here claims the ride is running and “definitely not down” but we haven’t moved in at least 25 minutes so I’m not sure that being indefinitely paused is any different than it being down.

people on the non-paper fast pass line are starting to get angry and hostile with the CMs which is unfortunate.

The CM here claims the ride is running and “definitely not down” but we haven’t moved in at least 25 minutes so I’m not sure that being indefinitely paused is any different than it being down.

people on the non-paper fast pass line are starting to get angry and hostile with the CMs which is unfortunate.

I believe the ride was down or had multiple stops for some length before we rode at 10:20am today. We saw some guy (non-character like) tinkering with an open panel. Looks like they are fixing issues on the spot and working out the kinks.

Last edited:
How long was your walk from BC to DHS? Trying to figure out the best plan of attack; I’ll be at the YC over Christmas.

I’m a pretty fast walker so if you’re walking with purpose I feel like it was 10-12 minutes. If you’re a slow walker probably 20 minutes. Realistically though I would walk because then you’re not relying on someone else to get there.

I’m a pretty fast walker so if you’re walking with purpose I feel like it was 10-12 minutes. If you’re a slow walker probably 20 minutes. Realistically though I would walk because then you’re not relying on someone else to get there.
Thanks for this info. We have reservations at the Yacht Club for a CP breakfast and Beach Club for dinner on two different days and I was wondering what the walking distance is in case we are able to get BG on both days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter