RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s showing 91 for me. I thought 90 was as high as it went today. Does this mean they opened it back up?
90 was the highest I saw reported. It’s possible it goes a little higher. It definitely didn’t go well into the 100s today.

Im guessing the drones aren’t announced ahead of time so we have to find out day of? That makes things a bit difficult since if it’s still happening when I get there I would love to suggest to my friend we hop from Epcot to watch the first flight since it shouldn’t cross over with our ADR.

We can’t do it on the day we’re doing DHS because we’re only there for part of the day. Doing Christmas Party that evening.

To me, ROTR mania demonstrates that E Tickets are the biggest attendance driver at Disney, even compared to a new land. When GE opened, they only needed a VQ on the first day.

It also shows that, given the necessary resources and budget, Imagineering can pull off miracles. Kudos to them!

Im guessing the drones aren’t announced ahead of time so we have to find out day of? That makes things a bit difficult since if it’s still happening when I get there I would love to suggest to my friend we hop from Epcot to watch the first flight since it shouldn’t cross over with our ADR.

We can’t do it on the day we’re doing DHS because we’re only there for part of the day. Doing Christmas Party that evening.
6:30, 7:30, 8:45 through Sunday

Edit: info may not be up to date.

Last edited:

Today was ther last day for thr little skit I'm the x wing stage and drones

To me, ROTR mania demonstrates that E Tickets are the biggest attendance driver at Disney, even compared to a new land. When GE opened, they only needed a VQ on the first day.

It also shows that, given the necessary resources and budget, Imagineering can pull off miracles. Kudos to them!

The ride is incredible, but based on the throughput/number of people that have actually been able to ride, I’m not sure this really tells us much.

The land didn’t feel that crowded today or yesterday, nor did the rest of the park. A little worse than normal around GE entrance and the ride entrance of course which used to be a ghost town.

Ride wait times seemed par for the course most of the day.

I tend to agree with your premise though. I think once word of this ride spreads, it will do a lot more for attendance than the land did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!