Rosen Shingle Creek

WDWRids

Running towards Disney as fast as I can!
We are doing a split stay - 3 nights at SSR then move to Rosen Shingle Creek for 4 nights for a conference. Two questions

1. How is best way to get from SSR to Rosen Shingle on check out day - cab or uber?
2. For those that have stayed at Rosen Shingle, how did you go back and forth to WDW (MK and Epcot) in the evenings? Price? How long did it take?

Thanks!

We are doing a split stay - 3 nights at SSR then move to Rosen Shingle Creek for 4 nights for a conference. Two questions

1. How is best way to get from SSR to Rosen Shingle on check out day - cab or uber?
2. For those that have stayed at Rosen Shingle, how did you go back and forth to WDW (MK and Epcot) in the evenings? Price? How long did it take?

Thanks!
I was at one of the Rosen Resorts on I-Drive a few years ago. I rented a car and drove myself every night after the conference was over. I had an annual pass, so my parking was free.

I know this was from a couple weeks ago--but if you are still interested..

I had a rental car but my husband joined me via cab every evening at WDW---it was about a $35 cab fare...uber will probably be better depending on timing. Easy to park your rental car at Rosen Creek---just figure you won't have to pay Disney parking fees if your use uber in your decision. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter