Rosen Centre near the Convention Center

Talking Hands

<font color=purple><b>|,,|/</b> DEAF DISNEY LOVER<
Any reviews of this hotel. Staying there for Tupperware Jubilee before I head to the Pop Century for fun

I am a TA and have clients that stay here every year for their convention. They love it! They are quite wealthy and live in a gorgeous home so I would have to assume it is really nice.

Teresa :flower:

Rosen Center is very nice and is an extremely large hotel. It is located near the intersection of Universal Drive and Int. Blvd. I've been in it but never stayed but have read nothing but positive reviews about his hotel.

Unfortunately the group decided to drop Rosen Cnetre and go to the Days Inn. I am not happy. Hate Days Inn myself.

Talking Hands said:
Unfortunately the group decided to drop Rosen Cnetre and go to the Days Inn. I am not happy. Hate Days Inn myself.

Absolutely no comparison. If I were you, I wouldn't go see what the Rosen Centre looks like because you'll be highly disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter