Rose gold Ears/Jersey - Watch thread

Just saw them in Animal Kindom. There were probably ten people in line buying them. They were at Discovery Trading Company on the right as you enter the park.

They must have got a shipment today because the Island Merchantile at AK was stocking them this evening.

Purchased a pair at MK the day before Thanksgiving. CM's were selling them from a cart on the street.
Thanksgiving day there were plenty in Disney Springs & in AK.

Purchased a pair at MK the day before Thanksgiving. CM's were selling them from a cart on the street.
Thanksgiving day there were plenty in Disney Springs & in AK.
Do you remember where in AK? Heading there tonight! Thanks!

Do you remember where in AK? Heading there tonight! Thanks!

I bought a pair at Discovery Trading Co yesterday. It’s first store on right after you enter the park and cross over the bridge towards the big tree.

5D82B863-8334-4E8C-BAEC-E6D19E8C4475.jpeg TON of them at World of Disney right now. This isn’t the only rack

Last edited:
DHS got shipment today !!
23844842_10210477568722385_6802525295221636847_n.jpg

TON of them at World of Disney right now. This isn’t the only rack

Those don't really look rose gold to me - they just look gold. (By comparison, the ones in tinkerhorn's picture in the next post definitely look rose gold.) I have to laugh though at the one pair of Christmas ones that someone was too lazy to put back where it belongs. ;)

Those don't really look rose gold to me - they just look gold. (By comparison, the ones in tinkerhorn's picture in the next post definitely look rose gold.) I have to laugh though at the one pair of Christmas ones that someone was too lazy to put back where it belongs. ;)

They’re rose gold

10BC6619-323E-4E7E-BA0B-E3BE2E916E8B.jpeg
E8996561-958B-46D7-808B-B0F2928101F9.jpeg

Last edited:
Mouse Gears had a ton today and World Of Disney had a ton yesterday. It seemed like EVERYONE was wearing them today, too, so I'm thinking most places got restocked this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter